ForumsNews and FeedbackWhen The Armor Games Version 3.0 ( Not Beta ) the Real ?

21 7859
zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

I ask Every time my self when AGV3 will come out ( Not Beta ) the real! Pls ANSWER ME!

• 21 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It'll come out in pieces. The first part already came out. The new banner, format, subtle color scheme, and different text were all apart of it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I believe Ferret mentioned that another update should be coming within a week or two.

So just check AG everyday/every few days and new things will come.

Thank Talos they finally found the correct definition of the word "soon".

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Yepp, they split that in pieces. There will be no big change and the old version is gone.

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

Well i every time Open to see AGV3 if it come :/ well im just Waiting but bored of waiting :/

Dadehran
Dadehran
21 posts
Peasant

Agreed, but I think it will come out in early 2013.

SoymasterYos
SoymasterYos
971 posts
Nomad

AG3 is being implemented into AG2. Every week I see something new. That''s enough for me to keep coming here between college and work.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Agreed, but I think it will come out in early 2013.

That's a fair guess. We have two more months in this year and they seem to be adding new things every week/few weeks. Once we start seeing big features coming out like achievements, reputation, chat rooms, etc, then we'll really know it's coming sooner than later.
DjRykode
DjRykode
10 posts
Nomad

Wont the world end by then?
Don't tell me chuck norris is protecting Armorgame.com from disasters(including zombies fcuz) and aliens(those non-disasterous kind)
Cos that would be a really awesome-kinda-so-so-1-point-above-the-not-bad-rating-plus-point-five-rating game....
but above all that
Armorgames Rawks!!!

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Wont the world end by then?

*facepalm*
I'ma pretend you are joking..

Once we start seeing big features coming out like achievements, reputation, chat rooms, etc

What I'm curious about...are they just going to give us a heads up on these large changes or just throw em at us?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

are they just going to give us a heads up on these large changes or just throw em at us?

I asked Ferret about it a few days ago, haven't received a straight answer, but what I think they'll do is release the features then make a thread about them. So that we don't have to search for everything ourselves.
ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I'm guessing that it will be in parts and then culminate together to form what will become the face of AGv3. I come one now and then to check out what's been going on and I'm always noticing something different. It's nice in my opinion as it means there's always something to look forward to each time I return

- ArchKnight

_name_
_name_
9 posts
Peasant

well i think armor games are improving there site....
you know what i mean just look into ur heart and u will find the answer
thats all

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

you know what i mean just look into ur heart and u will find the answer

...what? AG doesn't operate within my heart so I doubt that'd work
jmsb
jmsb
33 posts
Shepherd

why dont you make the site like ShellShock Live 2 the page is truley amazing

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

That's not a different site, it's on AG. If you mean background, I think they'll introduce new backgrounds soon. In the beta we saw that one on several pages, but the default for most were small swords, then we had around five options for a background.

Showing 1-15 of 21