ForumsThe TavernScary stuff that wont let you sleep at nignt.

60 8727
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So umm i dont kmow what to start with. Umm well lets just say that there is lots of stuff that make people be scared of something and not let them sleep at night. Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias. So i dare to ask to all of you who are reading this thread. What are you scared of and what is the thing that wont let you sleep at night?

-Jeff

• 60 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Haven't really been scared of anything in a while. When I was young and first watched Child's Play I was scared of dolls for a while, but that passed. When I also first watched The Grudge I was scared of the dark for some weeks.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Childs Play? Sounds like a good name for a horror movie. Ill sure check it out. If im gonna have the guts xD im actually scard of alot of stuff. I used to be scared of Slender. Now hes like so 2008. Im scard of 3 things: The Rake, Jeff the Killer and Smile Dog. Yeah its creepy pasta. Ive also seen the smile where Jeff the Killer has the smile of the smile dog. I made a big mistake by watching it in the midnight :/

-Jeff

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I don't watch horror movies so I don't have this problem

But when I was young, I was deathly afraid that Graboids would pop up through the floor and eat me. (and I was on the second floor).

~~~Darth Caedus

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Yeah, i dont watch horror movies too. The only horror movie i have seen is paranormal activities 1. It was a little scary, but didnt really scare me. But there are lots of scary stuff that are not horror movies. Like the stuff i mentioned.

-Jeff

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I was afraid of the dark.. But now I'm no more scared of anything It is actually quiet easy to stop being afraid - Just imagine the worst thing possible, and believe that's true So someday if something that would make a person start screaming and running, for you, it will be just a surprise , that it actually appeared. Right now when something appears from nowhere and i don't know how it got there, i say its ghosts, and whenever I hear something strange i look that way like i know what is doing it! This will save your life someday if the creatures in Supernatural are true!

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

General Scary/Horror thread, anyone? Anyways, most creepypasta would get me paranoid a bit, but that feel usually goes away after a while. I'm frightened easily, but I can recover from the scare easily as well.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

But there is alot of things that make you be scared no matter how distracted you are. Thats a great tip, but i dont think it would work after i have seen a very creepy picture. If you ever feel like wanting to not sleep at night i would suggest you a link to a picture, also if you still want to watch it, i warn you that once you look at it, it will be stuck in your head forever. And im not kidding. The link: http://www.google.lv/search?q=jeff+the+killer+and+smile+dog&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=-2aMUPPCDvD54QTj_YGYBw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=800&sei=CmeMUPbGBtDZ4QTWqYHAAQ#biv=i|8;d|-Vv22m_v7pCP_M:

I have warned you and i can say that that picture will creep you out for a few weeks.

-Jeff

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Darn you ninjasniper lol. Yeah i get frightened easily too. Enough with a wikipeadia of something to scare me. And to recover. Well. Takes a few months for me to get rid of Slender. Lol.

-Jeff

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Two words: Marble Hornets.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

Two words: Marble Hornets.

Honestly not too scary, but then again I haven't really watched all the entries yet. I don't get why people are scared of Marble Hornets, someone enlighten me.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

You haven't watched all the entries yet, that's why.

WorstSniper
WorstSniper
1,471 posts
Nomad

But I have watched most of them! Especially the exciting ones! ....I think.

rayoflight3
rayoflight3
437 posts
Nomad

Tinnitus is hella scurry.

redslaughterer
redslaughterer
256 posts
Nomad

I am not that scared of anything. I normally stay away from horror movies. Though when I was 8, I was scared of the dark, but thats over now.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Well, I believe that those with a higher level of imagination can put themselves in a horror movie situation when watching, where those that lack it aren't as effected. So it's not about somebody being weaker or stronger, as much as your ability to put yourself in the situation. Because let's be honest, if you were really being chased by zombies - you'd be a bit scared eh?

Showing 1-15 of 60