ForumsForum GamesExperimental Evolution

87 14313
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

n the distant future men has found a way to travel to planets outside of the Milky Way. The planets they have found have been put into one of three groups. Group one is full of barren planets that have been cultivated so that the humans can live on them. Groups two and three have planets that have life of them. The difference is that the planets in group two are used as a breading grounds for a company's experimental animals and group three's are where people are allowed to hunt dangerous aliens.

In this game you own a company that breads experiments on one of four planets. You will spend most of the game playing as your current experiment. Your goal is to survive as long as possible without getting to the point where you could find and kill the humans that made you. If you get to that point the microchip that is in your body, and all of the bodies of your kind, will kill all of you. If this happens then as the company that you still play you can make a new experiment.

Company Namethe name of your company)
Company Ownerthe name of the person who owns the company)
Planet Namethe name of the planet your company owns, no one can own the same planet)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experiment Numbera number code of the animal you are playing)
Animal Namethe name of the animal you are playing)
Food GroupHerbivore, Carnivore, Omnivore)
Descriptiondescribe the animal you are playing)
Evolutions:none(what has been added on since the first two)
Population:2
Environmentwhat sort of environment dose the animal live in)
Shelter:none
Food Source:none
Water Source:none

• 87 Replies
mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Company Name:Xenoform Industries
Company Owner:Jack Weltherson
Planet Name:ExoTerra
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experiment Number:Experiment #1
Animal Name:Magmacus-Canine
Food Group:Carnivore
Description:A Wolf genetically engineered and gene-spliced to become a wolf with lava-like blood flowing inside and outside of it.Lava-like saliva,teeth made out of volcanic rock,hide made of volcanic rock,and talons made out of pure iron.The ultimate predator.
Environment:Field+Forest

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description:A Wolf genetically engineered and gene-spliced to become a wolf with lava-like blood flowing inside and outside of it.Lava-like saliva,teeth made out of volcanic rock,hide made of volcanic rock,and talons made out of pure iron.The ultimate predator.

You and your mate wake up in a field that turns into a forest. You have no shelter, food, or water. What will you do to solve that problem?

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Evolutions:none

"Okay."I say in wolf language in a serious tone."Find something non-flammable we can use for shelter while I hunt for food."I then start sprinting away fast.Since I'm kind of a volcanic wolf, I can retrace my footsteps since they will be burnt footprints.If I find some prey,I leap at its skull and attempt to either burn through it,or fracture it.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Shelter:a cave that is in the side of a plateau
Food Sourcename the creature you just found)

Your mate finds a plateau after exploring the field for a bit. In the side of the plateau she finds a cave. After some exploration she finds that it is empty and has plenty of room for both of you and the next generation.

While on your hunt you find a creature that has the shell of a turtle and the body of a bear. It seams to be alone but you can find signs of others like it with ease. When you make your attack it goes into it's shell and you miss it's head. The good news is that now it can't move without putting a part of it's body in danger of your lava.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Shelter:A cave that is in the side of a plateau
Food Source:Tortoise-Bear

While it's in its shell,I look inside one of the holes,then well...this'll be awkward,but I spit in the hole where the head withdrew so that the lava starts melting thorugh its head.As soon as it's dead,I haul the body back to the den and eat it raw.Since my body is volcanic,I can eat it raw and by the time it reaches my stomach,it will be cooked.After we eat,I remove the shell and weld through it with my claws.I carve a shield for myself,and a sword for my mate."This sword is yours.If any hostile creatures attack you,hold this in between your jaws and strike them with it."I then cut a piece of leather from the hide so that I can strap the shield on my back."I'm going to find a water source.Stay right here and do everything to survive."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Food Source:Tortoise-Bear(provides one shell and five pieces of hide
Shells:0
Pieces hide:4
Water Source:River
Item recipes:Crude shield(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear and a leather strap), Crude sword(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear), Crude leather strap(requires one piece of hide from a Tortoise-Bear)
Items:Crude shield(x1), Crude sword(x1), Crude leather strap(x1)

After some searching you find a river that runs across the filed. It has a tributary that comes from the forest. You can drink the water but it is a good run from your home. This will be a problem for your mate when she is carrying young or when the young need water but there are not enough adults to both watch the young and get water.

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

Item recipes:Crude shield(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear and a leather strap), Crude sword(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear), Crude leather strap(requires one piece of hide from a Tortoise-Bear)

I use my shield to scoop up as much water as possible and push it back to the den.Once I get back to the den,I see if there are any friendly creatures around the den that would share some water with us.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Symbiosisname the mice with silver fur that glows)

You get the water to the den without much being spilled. Many animals watched but none came to the water until they saw you and your mate drink from it. Even then they waited until they though you weren't looking. The first creature looked to be a mouse with shiny silver fur that glowed in the dark places. Since it was becoming night you and your mate could see a hint of the glow. After a couple of minutes more of these mice came to drink the water. Once the sun was down you saw why the mice glowed for there was no moon to light up the night sky and the stars created very little light even on the field where there were few trees or rocks to block the light. If you could convince these mice that you won't hurt them they could light up your cave so you could see the inside of it and explore the parts of it where the sun's light can't reach even during the day.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Company Name:Bardish Blocks
Company Owner:Johnathan Bard
Planet Name:Bard Alpha
Experiment Number:7382
Animal Name:Bardish Bark
Food Group:Omnivore
Description: They are basically the Ents from middle earth, but they look like alien trees.
Environment:Forest

mechninja
mechninja
1,577 posts
Nomad

I share some more water with the mice,and try to make a truce with them in animal language.I use the leftover bear hide to create them tiny daggers,shields,and swords so they can protect themselves.I also give them some leftover Tortoise-Bear meat I cook on top of my back.I then plop the meat near them so they can eat.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Description: They are basically the Ents from middle earth, but they look like alien trees.

You and your mate wake up in a forest full of trees that look like you but they are obviously just plants. You have no source of water or food. Due to your size you don't need much shelter but that will be a whole 'nother story for your young and during times of bad weather.

Pieces hide:0
Item recipes:Crude shield(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear and a leather strap), Crude sword(requires one half of a shell from a Tortoise-Bear), Crude leather strap(requires one piece of hide from a Tortoise-Bear), Mice size dagger and shield(1 piece of leather will make five daggers and five shields)

The mice agree to live with you and thank you for the daggers and shields. They also thank you for the offer of meat but turn it down cause they are herbivores. There are 20 mice total and they all run into the cave when they hear the sound of wings flapping near by. It might be a good idea to see what spook your new friends.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

I check the trees for edible vegetation. I then look for any sources of water.

Kipdon
Kipdon
2,169 posts
Peasant

Company Name: RetroZenith Inc.
Company Owner: Alexander Franklin
Planet Name: Aries Delta
Experiment Number: 531
Animal Name: Kalium-Serpentes
Food Group: Omnivore
Description: A snake that went through generations of controlled breeding and diets to spawn as what it is today. The Kalium-Serpentes, also called a KS, has dull fangs and no poison. To make up for this, the snake developed potassium-filled glands that release super-concentrated potassium into their victims. This highly potent chemical instantaneously seeks out and reacts violently with any water in the body of the afflicted, usually leading to a series of molecular explosions and the death of the bitten. KS usually are quite passive though, especially due to their lack of interest in detonated food.
Evolutions: None
Population: 2
Environment: Plains, forests, caves (very rare)
Shelter: A field of crops that was abandoned by farmers who feared the snake. Its potassium-coated body fertilizes soil it digs through and promotes the growth of the plants it devours.
Food Source: Plants, occasional mousefish
Water Source: Doesn't drink water, as that would kill it

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Food Sourcename the fruit on the trees) trees

You find that some of the trees have fruit on them. The fruit looks like an apple on the out side and an orange on the inside. The fruit provides some water but you would have to eat more then you can to take care of your thirst.

Cardibard
Cardibard
2,025 posts
Nomad

Food Source:Grentual trees

I then look for a stream or river.

Showing 1-15 of 87