ForumsThe TavernGeocaching!

7 2280
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I have been geocaching for almost 7 years now and consider it one of the best sports ever. If there are any other geocachers on AG this forum can be used to chat about anything geocaching from best finds to bad adventures.

If you don't know what Geocaching is (which is the vast majority of you) this video is a great summery of it: [url=http://www.geocaching.com/videos/default.aspx#cat=cat:newbies&vid=-4VFeYZTTYs] I encourage you to join!

• 7 Replies
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

We use BB code here. Notice these nice blue buttons over the comment box? Use them, it is the only format recognized. Easiest way.

Geocaching summary

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I love Geocaching! I don't get to do it very often, but it's pretty fun!

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I have heard of it, (popular science had an article), and it sounds like an interesting activity, but I am not one for the outdoors, as I am always cold, hot, wet, dry, or any other ailment that can befall you befalls me.

in other words, I have a very narrow comfort zone.

~~~Darth Caedus

116 posts
Nomad

I used to go with my cousin and uncle a few years ago (maybe 5?) but I stopped after a while. It was fun, but I got kind of bored. But recently (I'm guessing due to the Iphone app) people in my school have started going. I went with my friends a few times and it was quite a bit more fun due to not taking it AS seriously.

But yeah, it's pretty cool and I'll probably look for one every week or so.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Sounds like an interesting hobby. I'll have to get a GPS one of these days and try it out.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

hmmmm...
seems like some weird science game outdoors about geography.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Or in other words: using billion-dollar military satellites to find Tupperware in the woods.

Showing 1-7 of 7