ForumsForum GamesCaldaria: Lands at War

160 16914
loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

This is Caldaria, a land ravaged by wars between the 5 great nations:
The Nords: Unparalleled infantry with heavy chain armor, and large axes for fighting and throwing. The kings and lords are hot headed and traditional

The Vaegirs: The balanced peoples, the kings cool headed and a variety of troops excelling at horsemanship and light infantries.

Kingdom of Swadia: Heavy Cavalry oriented with reliable heavy infantry, their lords and kings are very cautious, being in the center of the continent

Khergit Khanate: Born in the saddle, and die in the saddle, these people hail from the steppes, they excel in horsemanship, and their leaders are master hit and run tacticians, prolonged engagements are the bane of their existence

The Rhodoks: They're the best at killing horses with their spears and men with their crossbows, they are perfect for defending areas and will do it with their lives, not surprisingly their kings are the same

These kingdoms have fought for centuries. They are in desperate need of nobles and vassals to help raise armies for their constant state of warring.

This game will include a lot of talking, debating, etc. and not be all action so be prepared for it.

Sheet:

Name:
Physical Desc.:
Bio: at least 5 sentences, optional
Perk: from bio
---------
Weapon: i put
Armor: i put
Misc.: i put
Armor Durability: i put
Health: i put
Denars: 1,000
Condition:
--------
Troops:
Troop Types:
Morale: Eager
Events:

• 160 Replies
trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

Name: Johann Vekill
Physical Desc.: Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 6'2, scrawny
Bio:Johann came to Calradia on the run. Not from gaurds though. They couldn't give half a dam* if it meant running all the way to Calradia. No, he was on the run from debt. His home was taken away, along with all communication with his family. He's learned to cover his tracks. Anyone who was sent after him, oftentimes, were shaken from their robust attitudes once they learned their cause was not just.
Perk:Hard to Hunt: it isn't as easy to find you
Nation: Kingdom of Swadia
---------
Weapon:Knobbed Mace, Arming Sword
Armor:Heraldic Gambeson, Crude flat topped helmet, Cavalry Round Shield
Misc.:
Armor Durability 30/30, Head:75/75, Shield: 80/100
Health:100/100
Denars: 350
Condition:
--------
Troops:21
Troop Types:19 Swadian Militia [Militia] (Crossbow, varied melee, Kite shield) {25 at village}, 3 Swadian Men-At-Arms [Medium Cavalry] (Horseman's kiteshield, Spears, Chain Armor){5 at village},7 Swadian Footmen(Chain Hauberk,Mail Coif, Longsword, Heater Shield) {6 at village}

I side-step, then push with my shield into his sword hand. Afterwards, I'll make a slice at his head.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

Bio:Johann came to Calradia on the run. Not from gaurds though. They couldn't give half a dam* if it meant running all the way to Calradia. No, he was on the run from debt. His home was taken away, along with all communication with his family. He's learned to cover his tracks. Anyone who was sent after him, oftentimes, were shaken from their robust attitudes once they learned their cause was not just.
---------
Misc.:
Health:70/100
Condition:Sword arm injury
--------
Troop Types:19 Swadian Militia [Militia] (Crossbow, varied melee, Kite shield) {25 at village}, 3 Swadian Men-At-Arms [Medium Cavalry] (Horseman's kiteshield, Spears, Chain Armor){5 at village},7 Swadian Footmen(Chain Hauberk,Mail Coif, Longsword, Heater Shield) {6 at village}

you take a step, but as you go for the stab now, the other tribesman stabs you in your upper arm with the pitchfork, you drop your sword and instinctively reel back.

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

"Geschytz aus Sheitza!" I curse. Even if I can use the knobbed mace with my other hand, there's no garuntee I can win this fight, or my men. I step back, shield up, ready for an attack. However, I try to stay out of the brunt of the fighting. When I get back, I'll try to see the rest of the battle, while keeping an eye on the enemy.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

you pull away, but the overeager tribesman follows you, as you prepare your next action, you see him get hit in the back thrice with arrows, groan and fall

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

Hm. Support during heavily-contested battle would suggest reinforcements or unit winning.

I continue with my previous notion. Shield up, eyes on enemies, and getting tactical awareness.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

no not really

you see the Rhodoks gaining an advantage over the frayed swadians, whom are in complete disarray

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

Or a lucky break. Anyways, I'll knab my Arming sword. "PULL BACK TO THE CASTLE!!!"

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

can't find it, but you do rally the troops inside the keep, and lock the doors, safe haven for the time being

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

"Go find an armory or some arrows for your crossbows. Afterwards, find some place to fire on the Rhodoks. And someone get me a surgeon."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

they find a small armory and restock on bolts, and there are arrow slits all over the keep, but inside it all they find in the ways of a surgeon is a monk, who's cure for all the men is a good old fashioned bleeding

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

"Alright, go find some things to blockade the door."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

"Sir, with all due respect if we are to make a stand we might as well fight it out, instead of letting them starve us in here."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

"Do not worry. We can fire upon them from this tower. For what I am planning, they'll be forced to move." I pull the man who spoke closer. "We can't win with the Rhodoks on the defensive in open fighting. We'll kill them with harrasment. Do not tell anyone what I have indulged to you." I let go of him. "Now then, soldier, take some militia and look for tar or a flammable substance."

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

---------
Misc.:
--------

"but we can make a decisive stand, right here right now."

trooper555able
trooper555able
2,316 posts
Nomad

---------
Misc.:
--------

"I do not wish to risk anymore men. I want to see if we can drive off the enemy with minimal casualties. We risk at least a quarter of our unit out there. Those aren't losses we can afford. I have a plan with taking the Rhodoks out. If there is an oppurtune time that will grant us victory, then we will unbar the door. For now, I need you to trust me."

Showing 121-135 of 160