ForumsWEPRHurricans

15 4336
Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Good Thing is That No Really Bad Hurricans Happend this year in the Spring, Like Katrina or Ivan. Does anyone else think a bad hurrican is going to happen in the fall because it has been really bad these past few years with the hurricans and people dieing.

Another Question About Hurricans.
What Do You Think Would Be A Cool Name For A Hurrican?

• 15 Replies
Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Ummm...is it hurrican or is it hurricane?

Eshploded
Eshploded
469 posts
Nomad

Hurricane Lucifer?

kanethebrain
kanethebrain
242 posts
Nomad

It's Hurricane.

Actually, most hurricanes occur in the fall. Katrina existed in August and Ivan existed in September. So we're barely into hurricane season. And considering the record temps we've been having this year, I don't think it'll be pretty.

eyetwitch
eyetwitch
737 posts
Shepherd

My face can certainly feel that record heat right now...yes, sunscreen is for losers.

Anyway, a good name for a hurricane (as kanethebrain answered your question...)hmmm. Lewis Black had the perfect answer for this...if only i could remember. It was probably something to the effect of HOLY $#!+, or Your !@#$ing screwed!, or something of that nature.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

You spelled hurricane wrong.

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

I know I spelled it wrong but its teh idea that counts

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

Yeah good point. I guess i will share my thoughts now.

Yes well nature works in it's own ways. Of course people die, those are deadly winds. but it is there risk to be in those areas, and if they are properly prepared with a storm shelter, they should not be dying right and left.

I think that a cool name for a Hurricane would be Clinton. It's because Hillary And Bill Clinton want to destroy this country with there bad policy's and governing. It is all metaphorical you see...

:0

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I think that a cool name for a hurricane is maybe, Hurricane Satan.

I am not emo and I am not a satanist

Nater
Nater
1,296 posts
Nomad

hurricane nater

baseballfamer123
baseballfamer123
321 posts
Nomad

I think that there should be one called hurricane Helga.

nightowl99
nightowl99
16 posts
Nomad

you know what i say about hurricans suck

Ace_of_Fear
Ace_of_Fear
223 posts
Nomad

Thanks For the Replys, now I'm just going to make a Fourm were you just state the cool name, and I will include the names said by you guys too. So look around the Fourms for that and post and reply if you have another one to submit.

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

@ace
On the other forum you made, you said Hurricane Omega, just so you know, once the normal alphabet names are done they name them after greek letters, so Omega actually is a possibility.

Retribution_999
Retribution_999
263 posts
Nomad

Eh...this is confusing meh.

snowman1474
snowman1474
225 posts
Peasant

As for you first question, I think that we will have another hurricane. And by 'we' I mean the whole world... Since I'm not a meteorologist I couldn't even begin to predict where one would occur.
And this is due to the increased temperature in the oceans due to global warming. The warmer the oceans the greater a hurricane will be. Heat equals more power to be absorbed by a hurricane.

And as for you second question, I'm afraid I'm not going to answer that one. Since you got another topic locked with that question.

Have a nice day

~Snowman1474

Showing 1-15 of 15