ForumsSupport ForumAccount deletion/editing?

2 1374
Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

So I think the only way to explain my question effectively is giving the back-story first.

I tried to make an account on Armor Games with an email of mine that had turned inactive, so when I logged in to get the confirmation email it was automatically deleted. I tried to find a way to delete the Armor Games account so I could use the username again but I could not find a way. Hence, I used a different username that I wanted [I hate numbers] and a different email.

Is there a way to change usernames of existing accounts if the username isn't already used?
Is there a way to delete an Armor Game account?
If the answer is no to either/both, why?

• 2 Replies
Coyote421
Coyote421
27 posts
Nomad

For some reason when I leave and enter the suggestion/support forum this thread sometimes disappears and sometimes it doesn't. O.o

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I think your best approach on this matter is to simply email justin about it on support@armorgames.com and explain this to him. He can help you clear things up.
He will normally reply within 24-48 hrs on weekdays, so you might need to have a little patience with the reply, ok?

And name changes won't be available (IF they become available) untill AG3 is in full effect...

---

The disappearance of threads and posts is an already known glitch that has been reported. Simply refresh the page and the thread or your post will appear as it should!

Showing 1-2 of 2