ForumsThe TavernFunny things that happend on Holloween

4 1739
Major101
Major101
26 posts
Farmer

Guy came up from nowhere came up to me. He was so big, jeez. ( Can you tell how I was feeling at that moment?) He whispered in my ear in a cheerful voice "Great costume dude!" It was my friend in a costume waaaay to big for him.

• 4 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Nothing funny happened to me at halloween, but something bad-to-the-bone happened. I got a weekly radio show

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Funny things that can happen on Halloween is when kids knock on your door, say "Trick or Treat" and the person at the door scares the crap out of them. And technically, they kinda asked for a trick. No complaints.... I saw that one time, it was a riot (metaphorically speaking).

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

well, some kids came to my house and rang the door bell, and opened the door i said TRICK OR TREAT. I held out candy, but they were teenagers looking for canned food. I felt really dumb, haha they weren't even dressed up.

Slayyerz
Slayyerz
10 posts
Nomad

i was trick or treating and i walked past a house with loud speakers in and the loud speakers let out a load screaming sound and me and my friends pooped our pants (not literally) :-P

Showing 1-4 of 4