StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"In truth I come from another part of the world and I am in truth a human who just recently gained this form. Kai can vouch for on that since he saw me change forms." I say wanting to stick to the truth.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 12:00am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

He looks at you, like you just changed into a monster and did the hokey-pokey. "2012." he says.

---------------------------------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Kai, is this true?" Asks Sky. Kai, "Yes, it is true," and he tells his part of the story. "an as she was reaching out with her, ... um arm, an I was wondering what she was doing, she winced in pain, shuttered, and fell to the ground. Then she changed into the wolf you see before you." Sky is now looking confused, "This still doesn't explain why you brought her in front of us." Kai, "Well, she doesn't know why she change, or know what she looks like. That's why I brought her with me so we can take her to the watering hole, so she can see her form." And as if answering a question his Alpha had not asked yet, "She doesn't know how dangerous out here, with the loins and hyenas." Sky, " ... very well, she my come with us to the watering hole, and stay the night with us, or until she changes back." Then with out a word you and the rest of the pack head for the watering hole, with you in the back of the packs travel line, and Kai is next to you.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 1:30am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I travel with the pack glad that I stuck with the truth. While I did know about lions and other dangers, I didn't know how to defend myself in this form and I didn't know how to change back. Even if I did I didn't have a weapon to protect me from such dangers.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 1:41am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Sky suddenly stops, and so does the rest of the pack, "I smell loins ahead, proceed with extreme caution." You continue on but now the pack is on edge. However, you make it to the watering hole without incident. Sky tell you to make it as quick as possible, "because even though we didn't run into that pride of lions, doesn't mean they are not in the area."

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 9:27am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Okay good, are you aware that Live-wire and Superman are fictional characters from a comic book?" I ask him.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 11:51am

coolbarak

coolbarak

153 posts

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will
Bio: He has always had his power, and used it freely. He altered his luck to be able to memorize anything instantly, for the anti-mutant people to never investigate him, etc. He has had a good life, then an explosion happened, he couldn't change his luck, and it scares him. He seeks to find out why this explosion happened to him, why he couldn't alter it and who did it.
Looks : Caucasian with gold short cut hair, blue eyes with a splash of yellow and is 5"9.

Posted Dec 1, '12 at 3:02pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I nod and then take a look at my reflection. I try to not get too close to the water cause I don't want to find out if there are any crocks in the water. After that I see if others in the pack are taking a drink. If so then I will drink a little before letting Sky know that I am ready to go.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:45am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He gives you that same look from earlier, "Uh sir, are you nuts? They are right in front of you, aren't they?" Then you see a bolt of electricity form in the hands of Live-Wire, she throws it at Superman it misses and is headed the officer in front of you. you push him out of the way and the bolt hits you, but you didn't die, instead it flows around you and is absorbed.

-------------------

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will (won't work right)
Items: Bag, black pants, white shirt, black jacket, wallet with $200 inside, black boots. (equipped items/ bag, black pats, white shirt, black jacket)

Yours is slightly different from StormDragon's adventure, because until you find a psychic like Professor X, or Emma Frost, your power will not work right.

You wake up near the explosion and a medic is treating you for a concussion. .

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 1:57am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You look in the water and see a black wolf staring at you, with a white muzzle, and you eye's are amber colored. You look up but the pack is not at the watering hole, instead there looking at the brush.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 3:07am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I go over to where the pack is expecting lions to come out of the brush.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!