ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130986
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I set among the pups to listen.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"This story is similar to a human myth, but this is our side of the story.

Animals did not always live on the surface of the earth. At one time humans and animals lived undeneath the earth with Kaang, the Great Master and Lord of All Life. In this place huamns and animals lived to gether peacfully. They understood each other. No one ever wanted anything and it was always light even thought there wasn't any sun. during this time of bliss Kaang began to plan the wobders he put in the world above.

First Kaang created a wonderous tree, with branches stretching over the entire country. At the base of the tree he dug a hole that reached all the way down into the the world here the people and animals lived. After he had finished furnishing the world as he pleased he lead the frist humans up, he began with the first man then the first woman then all the rest till they where all out. Then it was the first animals turn, Kaang helped most of them, but some of the other animals where so eager that they found a way to climb up through root's and out of it's branches They continued racing out of the world beneth until all of them were out. They were awed by the world they ad just entered.

Kaang gathered all the humans and animals about him. He instructed them to live together peacfully. Then he turned to the humans and warned them not to build any fires or a great evil would befall them. They gave there word and Kaang left to where he could wathc his world secretly.

As evening approuched the sun began to sink beneath the horizon. The humans and the animals stood watching this phenomenon, but when the sun disappeared fear entered the hearts of the animals and the humans. But it quickly fled from the animals because they descoved they could see in the dark but the humans could not. It also so grew cold but the animals were warm thanks to their fur. However, the humans lacked fur and soon grew cold. In desperation one man suggested that they build a fire to keep warm. Forgeting Kanng's warning they disobeyed him. They grew warm and were once again able to see each other.

However the fire frightened the animals. They fled to caves and mountains and ever since the humans broke Kaang's command they have not been able to communicate with us animals. Now fear has replaced the seat friendship once held between the two groups."

This story is based off a true African Bushman myth, with a few small changes.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

NameIn this game though he doesn't know his real name due to amnesia.)
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power, 5"10', and athletic build.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Thanks to my studies I recognized the myth. "I can't speak for the entire human race but I will say that I am sorry that we broke the promise." I say even though I don't believe in the myth. I say this because I believe that all myths and legends have some truth to them and I want to apologize if the promise or the friendship was real.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Wait! Add this to my items.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

The mysterious man who gave you that paper walks in, and walk to you. "I see you came. Now here is the job i want you to do." He look up to see if any one is listening in on the conversation, "I need you to look into something for me, someone tried to kill me a night ago, and I need to know who. Will you help me?"

---------------------

One of the pups looks at you, "Your human? But you look wolf to me." (bad grammar because she is still young.)

------------------------------

Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300.

You wake up in a hospital, but you still have you cloths on. You look around but can't remember any thing that caused put be admitted. A doctor walks in. "Your awake, good, now can you tell me you name please?"

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I apparently have the power to change from human to wolf but up till earlier today I had never used this form. I'm still not sure how I'm going to change back." I tell the young one in a voice and way that just says that I love pups.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

She looks at you but doesn't ask any more questions. Kai, "Okay little ones time for bed." Then the pups bid you and Kai goodnight before they went into the den.

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

I say, "Name? What name? As long as I remember I don't have one. Just call me...Sora. That should do."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.

(Same change to your profile, now back to the game)

"Well, Mr. Sora, we found you out cold in front of this hospital. However, you seem well enough to leave."

PwnajLeadah981
PwnajLeadah981
564 posts
Nomad

Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
(No, I just made my footwear bold so you can see I added it. Please stop boldcasing it.)

"Really? Thanks." I go out of the hospital, Looking for some clues to where I am.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"Can you show me where I am to sleep or do you have to take first watch?" I ask Kai and assume that there are wolves among the pack that stay up to watch the den and sleeping pack members.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You exit the building and see at least seven skyscrapers in front of you. Your in a big city but you don't know which one.

-------------------

"Down in the den if you want, and yes, I got to do sentry duty. But Ruby's also as sentry duty too, but she gets a chance to sleep before it's her turn."

--------------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I actually don't know if 'he's' a he or a she, but I will show you where it was. But I'll you finish you meal before we go."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I head back to the den and find a place to sleep.

Showing 181-195 of 935