shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Kai sees you, and walk over to you. "We heard something in there, but what ever it was, it's gone. But anyhow, sky let get out of here before the lions find us." Sky, "To late, they are already here." as soon as he say that four female lions come out of the brush.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 2:54pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I stay with the pack and follow their lead.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 4:10pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"What the?" I say. I ask the officer. "What just happened man?!? Does this normally happen?!?! Shouldn't I be dead right now?" I ask.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:15pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

The head lioness start to talk, "Well well well, if it isn't Sky and his wolf pack, what are you doing here and who's the new she-wolf?" Sky, "We just came here to get a drink before we go hunting, and she is none of you business. But well be going now." Head lioness, "Don't think you'll get off so easy next time." And then she and her hunting party continues to the watering hole, and the pack leaves to where they met you.

-----------------

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I d-don't know ether sir, but I think you have super power that are similar the Live-Wire's."

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 5:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"What that's crazy, If I had Electric super-powers I could do this." I say and I attempt to shoot lightning out of my hand at a squirrel, If it works I shoot it again to revive it.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:12pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I follow the pack and wonder who shoved a pine-cone up the head lioness' butt.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 6:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You shoot a bolt of electricity, but instead of hitting the squirrel, it go's up and bends toward Live-Wire. But she see it coming and absorbed it. Someone in the crowd "Nice going numb skull, you just made her even more powerful." She then looks straight at you.

--------

You are now but at where the pack first met you. Kai, "Hey Sky, what was with that lion any way." Sky looks at him, "I heard from the Ox-peckers that that pride has been on hard time lately. With the attack from those hyenas and all."

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 7:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"Errr.. Heh Heh, You see I was trying to hit that squirrel and..." I say.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:00pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Well you made your point, now get out of here, before you make things worse."

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 8:13pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I slowly walk away, for If I was attacked by a villain like Live - wire Purposely I would most likely be destroyed. I go home and test my new found powers on objects in the house.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!