shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You make it home, and you start to test your power.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 9:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I call my friend. "You're not gonna believe this, I have superpowers." I tell him.

Posted Dec 2, '12 at 11:14pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,598 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"So, she lashes out at us who had nothing to do with the attack or the hard times that came after it." I say and shake my head. I'm surprised that books that have animals talk and act like humans aren't far from the truth. At least they aren't up until they have the animals standing on two legs and/or using items like clothes.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 12:01am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"You serous, man I wish I had powers. By the way what kind of power do you have?"

----------------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Sky, "I didn't expect you to under stand, but thing are different here in Africa, but they aren't affected by those Hyenas. They attack my pack more than once. But we manage to escape with little to no injuries."

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 7:54am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"I control lightning and stuff like that." I tell him.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 12:40pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,598 posts

"That's good to know." I say and push away all thoughts of catching some of the hyenas and letting the lions kill them. I do this cause I know that even if the plans worked it wouldn't help the situation.

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 8:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Like Live-Wire, or Static Shock? Wow, that is cool. But what are you going to do with these powers?

------------------------------

Kai trying to change the subject, "Well, who's you for a hunting trip?" Sky, "Good idea Kai, we need to take our mind off of that incident. So how about it Cleo, want to learn how to hunt?"

Posted Dec 3, '12 at 11:41pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,598 posts

"I love to hunt and fish, in my human form, so lets learn how to hunt in this form." I say and wag my tail.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 1:53am

aadhirasharma

aadhirasharma

1 post

Thanks for this link.

Posted Dec 4, '12 at 4:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"I dunno, although after I saw what Live Wire was doing I think this city has enough villains. I'll be a hero. But one of those heroes that is sometimes doing the wrong thing. Like Chaotic Good basically." I tell him.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!