shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

"I thank you for the offer, but this cancer is only the tip of my iceberg of life. First my wife leaves with my son for the U.S. Never writes, never calls and never comes for a visit. On top of that I have to pay child support. Also just before this cancer I lose my job, my job was to transport food and water, sometimes weapons to Wiconda to help them stave off the invasion out there." The word Wiconda, strikes a cord, (did he say Wiconda as in Marval's Black Panther Wiconda) before you can ask him he is asleep.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 1:32am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

I shake my head and thinking that I heard things wrong. I go to sleep and if I get the chance then I will talk to the old man again to find out if he was talking about the Wiconda from the Marvel comics.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 1:59am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

As you sleep start to dream something weird, in the dream you find your self in ancient Egypt as the Sphinx was being built, there is a man standing next to you and he kind of looks like the guy with cancer. He start to speak in plan English "Amazing isn't, a work of art that will make my father's spirit proud, don't you think Cleo, I think it would do make your father proud as well, yes?" But before you can answer, the dream ends and switches to a more normal dream of being a super hero. The next morning, you try to comprehend the Egyptian dream but can't find a reason. You then look to see if the man is awake, but is still out.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:08am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

Name: Johnson Derek
Alter Ego: Destiny
Race: Human
Power: none
Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

( ehm, Shadowgun, it's Wakanda, not Wiconda)

"Believe me man, I'm fine."- says Derek.
"Now, if you could give me my clothes back..."

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 2:25pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I look for a clock to see what time it is. If it is 6am or later then I will find something to do until something happens. If it isn't 6am yet then I'm going back to sleep.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 4:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths hospital scrubs)

"If that is your choice I'll bring you your things, I don't know where you got that sword, but none of my business," He leaves and when he comes back he as all of your stuff. "Now, I'll leave you so do can get dressed." And he does.

-----------------------------------

You hear a ticking of a clock. you look around and see one. It is on the wall on the other side of the room and it reads five minutes to six.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:20pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

I get dressed and put the sword in my belt. Mybe I can sell it for a good price at the pawn shop.

Then I walk back home. My brother Jake is going to be terrified. He's just a child, after all.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:22pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

/\\/\\/\\

I always forget this...

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 5:54pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

You manage to find your way home, but no one is home, you find the spare key you keep under to flower pot next to the back door and let your self in. You see a note on the table. It reads,
'Greetings, if you are wondering where you brother is, I have him, don't dare to try to call the cops, or your brother will sleep with the fishes.
Signed The King Pin.

Posted Nov 4, '12 at 9:19pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I decide that sleeping for five more minuets just won't be worth it so I look for something to do until breakfast time.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!