shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You and the pack have reached the packs den. "Hope you brought something me and the pups to eat." says a female wolf at it's entrance. Sky, "Yes sister, we did, Ruby bring my sister's food please." A Scarlett colored wolf comes up with a bone that has a lot of meat on it, and gives it to Sky's sister. "Thank you Ruby." Kai "That's Jem, she the best hunter, and also the best nursery wolf in the pack. Know it's time to introduce you to rest of the pack."

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 9:16pm

metalox

metalox

16 posts

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Race: Mutant
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

-No thank you sir, keep the money.

So i decide to look up a place to sit down and eat. When i go to my place I hit shocwave and droop some french-fries on him.

-ohhhhh, sorry men...* I look at him, to see his reaction*

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 10:21pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,597 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I give a nod as I gear my mind to memorize the names and who they go with. I would love to be able to use my notebook at the moment but I have a good memory.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 12:26am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Okay so, follow me." You follow him. "This is my sister Kayla." The wolf she introduce you to first is brown with black on the ears and tail. "Nice to meet you." she says. "Those two to over there are the twins Fire and Ice. The two that look alike, the only difference is there tails, one as a red tip and the other has white. You already saw Ruby, Sky, and Jem. That there is Sky's mate, Skyla is her name." All of the other wolves he introduced you to also say 'Nice to meet you' as well. "There is one more wolf left now, yet he is a bit of a loaner. Come with me please." Kai tells you.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 1:10am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,597 posts

I follow and think that so far the pack seams quite nice.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 1:46am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Kai, "Hey, Odom, I want to introduce you to someone." Odom, "Kai I told you time and time again not to come near me, even if Sky tell you to." Kai, "But Odom, she isn't just any wolf, she a human." Odom, "Human you say? Bring her here." Kai, "Okay Cleo, he is living in the cave just ahead, he is a little weird, but once you get to know him, he is quite a nice wolf."

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 4:34am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,597 posts

I nod and head to Odom. A part of me wonders if he is a wolf that has the x-gene just like I must have since it makes more sense then the Brother Bear idea.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 2:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Once he leaves the counter I sit down and look at what they have.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You enter his cave and your surprised to see a fire burning in the center of it, there is a wolf sitting in front of it looking at you, he is all black like you but doesn't have the white tip on the tail. Odom, "So your the human, who changed into a wolf? Hmm, finally some who has gone through what I've gone through." Then he changes forms right before you eyes, "You can still talk to me, I also can talk to animals, even in this form."

--------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You sit down, and look at you self, you see ketchup and mustard stains from the hamburger, and a little bit of salt to.

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 7:56pm

metalox

metalox

16 posts

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Race: Mutant
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

I sit down at a table and begin to eat the rest of my hamburger. I watch the man at the counter.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!