StormDragon

4,591 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I thought that it was possible that you are like me." I say after laying near the fire and enjoying it's warmth.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 1:36am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Tell, where you able to talk to the pack or not? I mean before you changed."

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 2:40am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,591 posts

"I don't think so but then again I didn't get any answer unexpected answers when I was talking to myself as if I was talking to them." I say as I think about all of the times I talk to things that can't talk or shouldn't be able to talk.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:11am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Hmm, you animal communication seem to be limited to your current form. Now tell me what you did before you change and what happened to you during the transformation?"

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:11am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,591 posts

I told him of what happened before and during the change.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 10:41am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I ask whoever serves the stuff, "What do you have?"

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:26pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"That is weird, to have a sudden pain then pass out, I never had a pain when i change. But you power is slightly different than mine and I have me experience plus my body is used to the change."

---------------------------

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Well sir, we have hotdogs, burgers, cocktail shrimp, and of courses beer. But you look younger than 21 so the beer is off the menu."

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 8:34pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"I'll just have a hot dog." I tell him.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 11:04pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,591 posts

"This was my first time so the pain might go away after using this power a few times." I say and remember how many of the X-Men had problems before they learned how to control their powers.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 1:36am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Any toppings or a side? We do have french-fries, and we have sodas too."

------------------------

"Most-likely," he then looks up, "It's getting late, you better return to the pack but, if you want, you welcome to sleep here for the night, it gets cold out there."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!