Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 8:29am

metalox

metalox

16 posts

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Race: Mutant
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and gray hair metallic, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

My table was close to the counter and i was lessening to the conversation between the waiter and the man when he said that he have beer, i just tell to myself. I never taste beer, so many people have tell me that is a great drink.

I finish eating my hamburger and get up and take out of my wallet 50$, go directly at the counter ignoring the men who was already there and ask.

Can you give me some beer sir.

I show clearly the 50$ in my hand.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 5:09pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I should be good in my fur." I say and head on out. I didn't accept the offer because I love adventure as long as I am prepared.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 5:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I'll have onions and Ketchup on the Hot dog, A side of Fries with just salt no ketchup, and a Medium Pepsi (or coke if that's what you have) or whatever type of cola you have." I tell the man.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Wait, before you go, at least don't tell them I'm a human, that can change into a wolf. No one knows I'm human, not even Sky. However, Kai know I'm different, but he doesn't know how different. So please tell no one about this form."

----------------

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Okay, you want a hotdog with onions and ketchup, with plan fries and a medium Coca-cola. It will be ready in ten minutes." He walks of to give the order to the fry-cook.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:31pm

metalox

metalox

16 posts

Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Look: blue eye and gray hair metallic, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

i am waiting at the counter for the waiter and the men beside me still ignoring me even if i just mess up is T-Shirt with ketchup and taking possession of the counter.

i become very pissed off. Does anybody can understand my existence? Maybe he have sense that a am mutant and it create anger in me. Why other human can't understand our existence?

So i face him.

I am not a $%?/% monster!

I punch shockwave whit my arm that i have change for a metal hammer in his face.

He go on the flour with a loud sound of boom

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Okay, so what kind? We have Budweiser, Coolers, Coolers-light,Miller, Miller-light, we also have Samuel-Adams Oktoberfest left over."

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

i am waiting at the counter for the waiter and the men beside me still ignoring me even if i just mess up is T-Shirt with ketchup and taking possession of the counter.

i become very pissed off. Does anybody can understand my existence? Maybe he have sense that a am mutant and it create anger in me. Why other human can't understand our existence?

So i face him.

I punch shockwave whit my arm that i have change for a metal hammer in his face.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 7:38pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

quote]Name: David Nadec

So i face him.

[/quote]

Voided, sorry for he double post.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 9:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I sit at the counter and wait, glancing around to see if the guy is inside.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 2:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He is still not here, and the bar tender brings your food. "Here you go, one hotdog, with onion and ketchup with a side of plain fries and medium coca-cola."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!