Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 5:37am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Wait! Add this to my items.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300.

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 8:07pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

The mysterious man who gave you that paper walks in, and walk to you. "I see you came. Now here is the job i want you to do." He look up to see if any one is listening in on the conversation, "I need you to look into something for me, someone tried to kill me a night ago, and I need to know who. Will you help me?"

---------------------

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

One of the pups looks at you, "Your human? But you look wolf to me." (bad grammar because she is still young.)

------------------------------

NameIn this game though he doesn't know his real name due to amnesia.)
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300.

You wake up in a hospital, but you still have you cloths on. You look around but can't remember any thing that caused put be admitted. A doctor walks in. "Your awake, good, now can you tell me you name please?"

Posted Dec 15, '12 at 11:37pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,590 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I apparently have the power to change from human to wolf but up till earlier today I had never used this form. I'm still not sure how I'm going to change back." I tell the young one in a voice and way that just says that I love pups.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 1:51am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

She looks at you but doesn't ask any more questions. Kai, "Okay little ones time for bed." Then the pups bid you and Kai goodnight before they went into the den.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 2:13am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

NameIn this game though he doesn't know his real name due to amnesia.)
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
I say, "Name? What name? As long as I remember I don't have one. Just call me...Sora. That should do."

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 2:48am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.

(Same change to your profile, now back to the game)

"Well, Mr. Sora, we found you out cold in front of this hospital. However, you seem well enough to leave."

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 3:10am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
(No, I just made my footwear bold so you can see I added it. Please stop boldcasing it.)

"Really? Thanks." I go out of the hospital, Looking for some clues to where I am.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 10:45am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,590 posts

"Can you show me where I am to sleep or do you have to take first watch?" I ask Kai and assume that there are wolves among the pack that stay up to watch the den and sleeping pack members.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 12:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Alright Sure, what do you know other then he tried to kill you at night? Also where was it?" I ask and then take a sip of my coke.

Posted Dec 16, '12 at 6:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You exit the building and see at least seven skyscrapers in front of you. Your in a big city but you don't know which one.

-------------------

"Down in the den if you want, and yes, I got to do sentry duty. But Ruby's also as sentry duty too, but she gets a chance to sleep before it's her turn."

--------------------------

"I actually don't know if 'he's' a he or a she, but I will show you where it was. But I'll you finish you meal before we go."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!