Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:15pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
I prepare my sword for a Mortal Draw (The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess).

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

The large mystery man attack quickly, and disarms you just as fast, "Hmph, your barely worth my time boy, leave now or taste my time shift again"

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 9:49pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I try to grab my sword and increase my adrenal level.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 10:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I'm gonna scan this for finger Prints back at my house. I'll let you know what I find. Meet me at this address tomorrow, 5 o' Clock." I tell him. I then hand him a piece of paper with the address for an old Warehouse on the Docks. I start walking home. When I get there I dig through my closet to get my Fingerprint scanner. I open up my laptop and open it to the Fingerprint database on the police website. I hook up the fingerprint scanner to the computer and then run the knife on it.

Posted Dec 21, '12 at 11:18pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Apocalypse!" I guess with a bit of fear and panic. "You should have the X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, and other super heroes deal with him not a young woman who just found her powers. Lets not mention that with me having powerful powers like you said I do, Kaang, I'm more likely to become one of his four horsemen." I say as what happened it the original X-Men show, X-Men Evolution, and Wolverine and the X-Men run through my head. A couple of comics also went through my head but the shows spoke a lot louder.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 12:38am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He uses time-shift again and kick the sword away from you. He then pick you up and throws you against the wall, but not very hard. "I repeat myself only once, leave now or be killed."

-------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"I'm gonna scan this for finger Prints back at my house. I'll let you know what I find. Meet me at this address tomorrow, 5 o' Clock." I tell him. I then hand him a piece of paper with the address for an old Warehouse on the Docks. I start walking home. When I get there I dig through my closet to get my Fingerprint scanner. I open up my laptop and open it to the Fingerprint database on the police website. I hook up the fingerprint scanner to the computer and then run the knife on it.

The computer dings and you look at the name, Adam Kano is the name no the screen. An ex-con who is been charged with assault, second degree murder, and assassination of attempts. But he was never convicted of any but the assault. served 5 year in a corrective instituted.

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"It's okay, I've in listed the help of another American, Charles Xavier. He will meet you when you return home."

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 1:03am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I try to dodge him and try to pick up my sword. If I don't, I try to punch him.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 1:53am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He see you going for your sword again, and he uses his time shift, and kicks the sword away again. You do manage to punch him, in the face I might add, and the brakes his time shifting.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 2:04am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

I try to punch him again. Then go for my sword.

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 3:27am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I start to calm down as I realize that the X-Men will be helping me. "Okay, so what do you want me to do other then survive and find a way to turn back to my human form before my plane leaves?" I ask since, unless Storm has yet to become a part of the X-Men yet, it is unlikely that I will meet Charles Xavier before I get back to my home in Indian Head, Maryland.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!