Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 22, '12 at 11:54pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

You talking to the robbers?

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:02am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]
(Dude. All of them. Robbers and cops.)

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:11am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Take it easy son, just go before you hurt someone." Says one of the cops, Robber 2 "Yeah just do as he said please."

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 12:36am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"It wouldn't be that way with some of the anime I watch but you do have a point." I say as my mind flashes to Mystic who is one of the few bad guys I can take pity on.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:01am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Kaang "It's almost sun up in the in Africa, so Cleo, Odom, it time tel let you go." He then turns to you and say, "I may check in on you from time to time, but don't worry, I won't be intrusive."

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 1:51am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

"Thanks." I say glad that he won't bother me more then he has to cause I hate it when the gods don't respect the people who worship them or the ones who don't, like me.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 2:34am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

The dream world fades to black then you wake-up, still in wolf form. You stretch and head out side to watch the sun rise. When you are out side you see Ruby, and she greets you, "Good-morning Cleo, sleep well?"

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 6:05am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

"OK. I'm going outside." I do so but stay close to the building.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 9:07am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I think to myself, God it's still a long time til 5:00. I grab my watch out of my dresser, put it on, and go for a walk.

Posted Dec 23, '12 at 3:41pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

"Yes, I did." I say with a nod as I watch the sunrise. I'm normally a night owl so I don't get to see the sunrise. I have been enjoying it however during the trip and the time I took to prepare for the trip. After a bit of thought I remember that the trip only has about a week to go and then I will be back home.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!