shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

He is now done talking to the other person and look at you. "Yes? Can I help you with something?"

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:25pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

I tell him about the group I am so pose to be working with and that I need help finding where they are currently camped.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 11:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Hmm, they be still at the base of the mountain." he then offers to take you there.

Posted Nov 18, '12 at 2:14pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

I accept the offer cause I wouldn't mind the company not cause I don't know the way.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 12:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Okay then, follow me please." You follow him, and you go to the back to see a Jeep, "Get in." he tell you, and you do so. You and the Park official then starts to drive. "So what brings you out to the park?!" He yells/ask you. you.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 12:26pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,584 posts

"I'm one of the people who came out to study the wolves that live around here. I would be at the camp now doing some work if it wasn't for me taking a nasty fall yesterday." I say loud enough to be heard while looking around and enjoying the ride.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 5:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Character sheet:
Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis (Control of Electricity like being able to shoot lightning out of your hands, or striking people with electricity or powering things.
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans

Sounds Fun

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:03pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"So your that Nur girl huh, we heard oven the radio that you fell of the mountain and had to be airlifted with serous injuries. Glad you made it." He says to you.

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego:Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power:Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Genetically altered are slighted different, you must tell me how you got this powers, ether by an accident like a nuke explosion, or (an this is from a cartoon owned by D.C) bio-chemical like the big-bang gas (you would know if you watch Static Shock) or on purpose like experimentation.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Alter Ego: Shockwave
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I was put up for shock therapy when something went horribly wrong and gave me my power.

Posted Nov 19, '12 at 7:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Alter Ego: Shockwave
Power: Electrokinesis

Your power is close to the female-villain's Live-wire, but unlike her you can pass as normal human.

You wake in the physic ward still attach to the shock therapy device. But the power is out and you hear the doctors call the generator room to find out what happened.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!