shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Hmm, I guessing you wondering why you last name is the same as Apocalypse's?"

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 1:15pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I have been wondering that since I first read Apocalypse's name from a comic after first finding out about him from the first 90's X-Men cartoon.

Posted Feb 12, '13 at 11:43pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"In most cases, fictional characters where real at some point. Which mean Apocalypse may have existed in your world, maybe."

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 12:17am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

"Wait, are you trying to say that I am related to Apocalypse?" I asked all surprised as I start putting things together and see that if he was my dad then everything would make sense. Since I don't know if my mind is trying to run on a crazy idea I look at Kanng. "The only members of my family that I could never get any info on were my dad and his side of the family. I do know though that my mom told me that my dad was an orphan. This and my last name leads me to think that Apocalypse is my dad. If I'm right then just spit it out." I say wanting the answer to be no but knowing at the same time that there is very little chance of that.

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 3:22am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"This is only a guess, but yes, I believe your related to Apocalypses, and it would explain those dreams you had too."

Posted Feb 13, '13 at 12:05pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

"I guess that an Egyptian god or God himself would be the only one who would know." I said with a shrug.

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 12:50am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Maybe, but only the ones that can go between timelines."

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 1:43am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I nod in understanding. "Is there anything else I should know?"

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 1:47am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"No. Not right now, but if I find something I'll let you know."

Posted Feb 14, '13 at 4:05pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

"Okay, then I will talk to you later."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!