StormDragon

4,585 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Look like we have about six hours before the plane gets here, so what do you want to do?" I ask Odom. Personally I want to get something to eat and visit a gift shop but I know that it is always a good idea to at least listen to what others in your group wants to do.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 7:24pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an explanation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, suitcase(in side the suit case: Hiking boots, pocket knife, 9mm handgun, 9mm ammo box's *10* (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"You can do what ever you want, I'm just going to stay here."

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 1:54pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

"Then I hope you don't mind watching over the luggage while I get something to eat. If you want something then you should let me know. After eating I will be in one of the gift shops." I say with a smile and then turn to see what restaurants are in the airpoort.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 7:49pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"I haven't have any normal food, but if you see a chicken restaurant, I'd take some." he says, and lucky for you see the African version of KFC.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 12:49am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I head on over to KFC and then order two two piece chicken meals with large drinks. After getting the food I fill my cup with some rootbeer and then bring the food over to Odom. "I don't know what you want to drink so you will need to fill up your own cup."

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 6:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

He heads over the the soda-fountain, when he comes back it's full of water. "I don't drink soda." He tell you.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 7:57pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I give a shrug as I eat my food. When I'm done I look at the clock to see how much time I can spend in the nearest gift shop.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 8:50pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You see about 30 minutes have past since you arrived at your gate. So you have about 5 1/2 hour till take off.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 12:09am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,585 posts

I look for a gift shop while memorizing my way back.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 1:50am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You see a gift shop selling what looks like handmade African flutes and other kinds of nicknacks, and it is a few feet from your gate.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!