ForumsSupport ForumThe Rogue Glitch has been extended to a Game

9 1672
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that Tam Tower Challenge has broken comment armatars and anonymous comments. I recognize these problems as a form of the rogue glitch, but how did the rogue glitch get to a game?

• 9 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I don't see a problem there.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I don't see a problem there.

I see two possible meanings. Either

1) You don't see the described issue. Or...

2) You don't consider the described issue a problem.

If it's the first one, why do I see the problem (it's still there) when you don't? If it's the second one, why would you consider anonymous comments to be a non-issue?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Is this what you're talking about:
http://i.imgur.com/7IsT6.png

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Is this what you're talking about:

Yes, but those dashes in the armatar space are broken images for me.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Oh good...on top of the Glitch being in a game...the comments you can see are Spam -_- oh how I loathe spam

I would say it affecting the game is a bit of a stretch...for the game itself seems to be perfectly fine. The comment section though it obviously goofed...either that or each of those users just so happen to be experiencing the glitch at the same time

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

each of those users just so happen to be experiencing the glitch at the same time

The rogue glitch does not affect an affected user's comments on other profiles.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It'd be great if you also listed your browser because I am seeing no problem with this in the latest version of Firefox.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It'd be great if you also listed your browser because I am seeing no problem with this in the latest version of Firefox.

I'm using Google Chrome, and I have updated it. Also, the comments appear to have been fixed and spam-cleared (I'm only seeing non-spam comments).
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm also using Firefox and saw it as well...but now that it is gone I guess it doesn't matter anymore haha
Showing 1-9 of 9