ForumsWEPRDog Fighting

27 6218
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

I do not know if there is another thread like this but what do you think about it.

I think that it is a bad way to treat animals.

• 27 Replies
Camofrog08
Camofrog08
28 posts
Nomad

true

Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

See, and if you really want to help, then you should try to find people like that and report them to a cop. You could sasve a life of a dog.

Devil_may_cry
Devil_may_cry
130 posts
Nomad

i think that law should get batter ruls aginst it...

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

i cant even stand watching dogs fight. its soo sad. how could you ever do a thing like that!?

RathRaid
RathRaid
129 posts
Nomad

Dog fighting is a horrible thing. Humans shouldn't take pleasure in things that will harm animals who have no choice to do what they want.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

oow i thort this os a pic game damn it

MsterXantos
MsterXantos
438 posts
Nomad

are you really serious about your spelling and grammar or did 1st Grade flunk you to fast

bestgamer123
bestgamer123
215 posts
Nomad

Yes i hate dog fighting.And henrytheonlygamer you probably are cruel to animals.

TelsaCola
TelsaCola
19 posts
Nomad

Dog fighting is just a dumb sport. Why do people train dogs to kill eachother? Obviously they think that it is cool and funny to see these naturally inncoent animals try ti kill themselves.

Dog's go through enough when they are homeless or sick. They don't deserve that treatment that people give them. I mean what have they done to us?

They haven't actually done anything if you think about it. When they attack a person it is the trainer or owners fault. They trained them to attack people and not to stop until they are dead. Dog's are a very loyal animal so they will do whatever their owner tells them or teaches them to do.

Dog's should be treated better than what people give them. They are an innocent animal and can be very sweet and peaceful animal if you just treat them like it.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok ya dog fighting is absoultly awfoul(sry for my spelling) it isnt the dogs fault my neibogh had a dog fighting rig 2 years ago i was alone and my neiborghs dog who was trained to kill other dogs ran over and killed my dog with a single bit i got my dads rifile and shot it(it was so hard to kill a uselly loveing animal) he called the cops becuse i killed his dog but he got arrested(they found evidince he was fighting dogs) .........well the point of my story is that dog fighting dosnt only affect the dogs and people involved in it it effects every one

Jikek
Jikek
1,186 posts
Nomad

Dog fighting is the dumbest thing ever invented. They starve helpless dogs,cut their ears, and their tail, and put them in a cage to fight to the death! I mean really who could ever watch that!! Its like cock fighting to the extreme! Anyone who dog fights has either mental issues or like to see dogs being bloody!killing each other! i mean like WTH who does that! I could go on and on but i wont'.

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

well mike vick..the highest paid football player went to jail for it

Air
Showing 16-27 of 27