ForumsNews and FeedbackNew Forum Updates

26 7462
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I noticed that an MMO forum was added. I also noticed that this forum was renamed Support Only, and that the AG3 forum was renamed Feedback and Suggestions. Why were these changes made?

• 26 Replies
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

So that means we are now within AG3?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

So that means we are now within AG3?

What do you mean?
The site was being updated every so often for a bit.
It's slowly developing into AG3, I don't think one day we're gonna log on and everything will be different.
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

What do you mean?
The site was being updated every so often for a bit.
It's slowly developing into AG3, I don't think one day we're gonna log on and everything will be different.

Since it is no longer referring to AG3 as a separate thing, but rather as current site feedback/suggestions. So this is AG3.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

So this is AG3.

This is the beginning of AG3. More updates are planned, and the stickies in this forum contain suggestions for how to finish AG3.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I think the renames are appropriate, but the swapping of video games/flash games and moving walkthroughs to the bottom is confusing.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

@GOM
It actually makes sense to put the MMO section in between Flash and Video games, since they are all some sort of game. The other two sections are more text-based.

Like the new organization, probably will help out with clogged forums.

~~~Darth Caedus

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Moving of the Flash Games to the top was for prominence because Armor Games is primarily a Flash gaming website. It only makes more sense to have it on top.

As for a bit of relevant, yet incomplete history: There used to be only one forum for games before Flash Games was split from Video Games. That's why you can still find old Flash Game topics way back in the Video Games forum. Also why Video Games description says "No Flash topics". Also why Flash Game ended up beneath Video Games instead of on top where it would make more sense. And that's your AG History tidbit of the week.

Can't really say much about the other moves.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Update: This forum was renamed News, Feedback, and Suggestions. Support Only was renamed Support Forum.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Why were most of the idea topics unstickied? Only the achievement one is left...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why were most of the idea topics unstickied? Only the achievement one is left...

They might have decided what they will do for this AG3 shift...so suggestions aren't needed anymore. Just a thought...might be wrong
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Am I the only one who feels like AG3 is real close?

Showing 16-26 of 26