ForumsForum GamesArmor Games Election - 2012

11 1758
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

The time has come to vote! November 4th is election day here is the U.S., and this will be one of the closest elections ever. So, fellow Armor Gamers, I ask you to vote: will you keep Obama as president, elect Romney, or vote for a different candidate? You may place your votes starting at 12:00 AM on November 4, AG time. The voting ends at 11:59 PM the same day. You may only vote once, and I will not count votes that are not within the acceptable time frames. After the voting, I will publish the results, and we will see who AG chooses as the president of the United States! You do not need to be an American to vote. Also, as much as I'd like all of you to vote for Tactical_Fish, your vote must be for someone who is actually running for president. Polls open in a few hours, and the election will begin!

• 11 Replies
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

*facepalm* The election is November 6th, not the 4th. 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM on November 6. That was embarrassing.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

It really only comes down to who lies less than the other. They are both snakes in the end.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

I'm not american, but if you guys make me vote for someone, that would be Santa. I heard he candidate for president too.

The_Gentlemen
The_Gentlemen
177 posts
Peasant

I'm not american, but if you guys make me vote for someone, that would be Santa. I heard he candidate for president too.

No way.

The Easter Rabbit is way better.

It's not like he corrupted me with his swe...Ops

YOU SEEN NOTHING
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Considering what happened during the Obama administration, I'd choose Romney, though I am considering Chuck Norris. (The problem is Chuck isn't running for president)

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

The Easter Rabbit is way better.

It's not like he corrupted me with his swe...Ops

YOU SEEN NOTHING

GASP! HE'S BEEN BRIBED!
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Guys! You're voting here. Make a different thread for wild fantasies and political discussion. I vote Romney.

I'd choose Romney
I'm going to count this as a vote unless I am told otherwise.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'm all for Obama (Al-obama...get it? Like Alabama? I'm hilarious)

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Wow. That was less than impressive. pang, you were 36 minutes too late, but since it didn't appear to affect the results, I'll count it anyway. Romney 2, Obama 1.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

It's kind of late but I vote Obama

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Not much of a turn out...

I vote Romney. I wanted to see someone else in there... New ideas, new opinions. Obama just doesn't seem to be that great.

Showing 1-11 of 11