Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Just out of curiosity, why do you think Obama is so great?

Thread Locked

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 3:01pm

toemas

toemas

347 posts

How he got re-elected after doing such a bad job the first time is beyond me.

with 99% of media bowing down and kissing your feet its pretty easy to get elected XD

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 4:18pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

5,458 posts

As for Obama being a great public speaker, I don't really agree. That halting pattern with the same rising tone before the stop as if everything he says is a question...Is it so hard to say 8 words in a row?

Well, to be honest with you, I think it may have become a force of habit, that started when he started doing speeches. Because when he started doing speeches, he was reading from teleprompters, and the teleprompters, make him pause as the text goes down. I think that, he just got used to it, and never was able to stop, after he started using, the uh, teleprompter.

And as toemas said, most of the media won't criticize Obama like they did bush, which is why 4 years later people are still blaming everything on Bush. so my question is how long will Obama have to be president before it's finally his fault for something?

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 9:27pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,261 posts

4 years later people are still blaming everything on Bush. so my question is how long will Obama have to be president before it's finally his fault for something?

when he makes the country and his foreign policy worse, like bush did. instead of better.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 10:01pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,266 posts

Knight

when he makes the country and his foreign policy worse, like bush did. instead of better.

Obama made this country better? Wow, I didn't think it was possible to throw money at an issue to increase a temporary fix!

Obama has good foreign policy?! That's so far from the truth, it hurts. Obama is a war monger who has no problem killing people in drone strikes, without the permission of congress might I add, when said nations aren't even a direct threat towards the US.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 10:03pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,266 posts

Knight

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread. Continue this discussion in the Obama, 2012-2016 thread.