ForumsWEPRObama, 2012-2016 President of the United States of America

255 72260
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

Well he won.

274-203

Romney got more votes but Obama got more elecrol votes.

COMMENT!

• 255 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

Man why are you so racist?

I'm not racist I'm just referring to all he democrats using the race card. Honestly it's getting backwards from what it was, now (some) blacks are saying that everything bad that happens to a black person is because of racism and they're being exceedingly racist whilst getting away with it because they're black.

Have you ever thought that people are scared about the future so they decided to stay with Obama instead of taking a chance with an hypocrite who keep changing his opinion on everything?

Oh ok it's because he's a hypocrite, can you show me him being a hypocrite?
Oh he changes his opinions? Well nobody complained when his opinion on gay marriage "evolved".

So they were so scared of the future that they voted for the worst president in U.S. history? Well if the people are that stupid then they (those who voted for him) deserve all the crap Obama will be throwing at them. I mean seriously if they were so scared they voted for he worst president ever as opposed to someone they thought might have been a bad president?

Well you have confirmed it, America is a hopeless country full of blithering idiots, led by lying idiots.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Well you have confirmed it, America is a hopeless country full of blithering idiots, led by lying idiots.

I agree, look at all the red states!
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Most politicians are lying idiots who only care about themselves, and those that are for the people usually become corrupt, just look at the occupy movement.

~~~Darth Caedus
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

I'm not racist I'm just referring to all he democrats using the race card. Honestly it's getting backwards from what it was, now (some) blacks are saying that everything bad that happens to a black person is because of racism and they're being exceedingly racist whilst getting away with it because they're black

So they were so scared of the future that they voted for the worst president in U.S. history?

he was not
bush destroyed this place
obama's just trying to clean it up
describe the mess he came into

Well you have confirmed it, America is a hopeless country

led by someone who will lead them out of it
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

the worst president in U.S. history

If I may moderate on this, but there are quite a few other presidents who are able to fit that bill. We cannot base four years of a new presidency as being the worst we've ever gotten. We take the things that he has accomplished and fulfilled and compare his standing with others. But we do this after his influences are not present anymore.

Please do not insult our intelligence. There may be terrible politicians in our country, however, they are far from intellectually stupid. So let me remind you that being culturally offensive is against the Terms and Conditions of ArmorGames. We don't need any of that. We are perfectly capable of discussing the election without resorting to sullied fisticuffs.
Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Personally, I'm glad that Romney isn't going to win. I already had plans to either move to another country or assassinate Romney should he have won. Maybe both.

superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

sorry that second line should not of been quoted

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

You also need to remember that those guys are rich so they couldn't care less about normal working people like us. At least Obama tried to do something.
Now the question is will the Republicans quit blocking all his bills or will they finally start thinking about helping Americans to get back on track in a bi partisan way?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

Now the question is will the Republicans quit blocking all his bills or will they finally start thinking about helping Americans to get back on track in a bi partisan way?

That's actually something I wanted to discuss but waited for someone to bring up.

So this election results more or less shows that....nothing happened! We have the same president, with the Democrats retaining the same control of the Senate and with the Republicans retaining the same control of the House. If no one tries to cave in and agree on proposals and stick to the same methods as the first four years, we will be in a four-year loop with the same results happening again; angry people angry because angry politicians not giving into their alliances and angrily refusing to cave into angry proposals.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Alright that's it, superbob, I don't want to stop talking to you and I don't want to get banned for blowing off more steam so I shall abandon the WEPR forever.....again.

Relax man, many of us get mad when we talk politics. Just do like I do and take a break from talking about it for a while.
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Is it just me, or was Ohio called rather early?

It has to do the the distribution with in the state. Many of the ares within that would be called for Romney had already been counted, so that 25% left were likely Democrats. Obama also managed an area that would normally fall to the republicans. These factors played into the call.

Though at this point even if Romney manages to retake Ohio and get's the rest of the states that aren't fully in he still couldn't get 270 electoral votes to get the presidency.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

So this election results more or less shows that....nothing happened! We have the same president, with the Democrats retaining the same control of the Senate and with the Republicans retaining the same control of the House. If no one tries to cave in and agree on proposals and stick to the same methods as the first four years, we will be in a four-year loop with the same results happening again; angry people angry because angry politicians not giving into their alliances and angrily refusing to cave into angry proposals.

I hope they get some sense and find a middle ground so they can work on bringing back the economy.
Anyway, I'm passed my bed time so...
---------- O//
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

i thank you for saying that SSTG
America is so into getting the win of the election they dont even care about the real purpose of the election
bettering america
at which this point is really important
they need to shut their mouths and help themselves, their family, and the rest of America
they cant be tying to get their point all the time

Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

or assassinate Romney should he have won.
Yes because we want Ryan to lead this country.

His bills? I hope hope you know that your ignorant partisanship and misunderstanding of the role of the president contributes to executive empowerment and, more generally, totalitarianism.

Well you all know my opinion. I think Obama sucks. Romney sucks. The system sucks. Democracy sucks. The usual stuff.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Rupert from Survivor didn't win Governor of Indiana.

What?! Alright...brb guys...goin to set Indiana on fire

I agree, look at all the red states!

My state was a red state...despite that fact that we'd benefit more with a Democratic president -_-â¢

At least Obama tried to do something.

^This

People seem to tend to forget that he has to deal with a mostly Republican congress
Showing 16-30 of 255