Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Perfect President

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 4:44pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,954 posts

If you were to survey the average person I'm quite sure that he or she would know the most basic and rudimentary "facts" about Jesus Christ.

You'd be surprised...especially with your first fact of him being Jewish.
Also...reminding people that if Jesus was to return (if all that is true) he wouldn't be white (instead would look like the American's stereotypical idea of a "terrorist" - middle east garb, turban, very tan skin, long beard, etc) is a fun thing to do

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 7:15pm

FrozenNinja117

FrozenNinja117

4 posts

The perfect president should have the purest of hearts and should represent the working class. But even if someone with a pure heart was in office, that pure heart would become corrupt. So a perfect president could never exist.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 6:10am

Strop

Strop

11,085 posts

Strop, I do apologize for the large amount text. I really do. It's just that this is all so interesting. I can't help myself.

haha oh dear what have I done.

Again, wall of text is not necessarily a sin, just when in the context of an argument that's getting really out of hand!

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 11:01pm

SwordmasterQ

SwordmasterQ

29 posts

The best president would be the person who wants to become president the least.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 1:34am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,802 posts

Knight

The best president would be the person who wants to become president the least.

What if this person wants to be the president the least because they rightly know they would be severely under qualified for the job and incapable of handling the stress that comes with it?

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 1:25pm

xerox

xerox

651 posts

The perfect president is the one who rules and does whatever he wants, because he is good, and nice guy, and is perfect in everything, and will save a kitten from a tree, just because he was passing by in the neighborhood.

Posted Nov 14, '12 at 4:45pm

danielo

danielo

1,760 posts

Peoples buy junk food because the ycant afford buying other foods. A Tacco bell meal is much much cheaper then buying the ingerdients and make it by yourself.

you will starve to death the poor classes. What they are gonna eat? You will forve them to gem more money to feed there families.

Reply to The Perfect President

You must be logged in to post a reply!