ForumsThe TavernA Reminder of a Time Forgotten

9 1643
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Yo! What happened to Girls' Day? Did you forget Girls' Day? Of course you forgot Girls' Day! You totally forgot Girls' Day! Was there even one last year?

• 9 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Nope. I think Skater is on a bit of a hiatus, and without him to remind us, the internet time has made it an outdated tradition.
Internet time does that.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

I suppose there wouldn't be a chance of having it again on the 11th and 12th?

We'll do it 10 days later. (To celebrate the 5th year that we were supposed to do it) It's not like we forgot, we're purposely doing it later.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

Yeah. Postponed due to hurricane. Good excuse.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

@Gantic

Looks like you forgot as well.

I never even knew it existed, so I'm absolved from any blame. =D

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

"Girls Day"? sounds kind of silly to me. Is there a "Guys Day" too?

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Never heard of this until now either way I don't think I would remember anyway

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Well I didn't forget, I had my gender set to female on the 1st just like I was supposed to.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Egads! There was no Girls' Day announcement last year either! Without Skater, there is no Girls' Day. I thought Girls' Day would've been the longest lasting tradition on Armor Games.

November 1st and 2nd is Girls' Day on Armor Games.

"Girls Day"? sounds kind of silly to me. Is there a "Guys Day" too?

No. Because the other days are Guys' Day, being that there are a lot more guys than girls on Armor Games.

Well I didn't forget, I had my gender set to female on the 1st just like I was supposed to.

At least someone remembered. Well, you can change it back to male now.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I didn't even remember it when it was a thing. I remember seeing it in the background amidst other things, but I never participated in it because that would have required me to, you know, conform.

Plus, I didn't want to pass up the opportunity of being one of the only guys in a forum full of ladies.

Showing 1-9 of 9