ForumsThe TavernIf you were stranded in an island or a dessert or forest who will you choose to be with?

66 12874
TheAwesome_tothemax
TheAwesome_tothemax
12 posts
Nomad

I think I will choose my big bro how about you?

• 66 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the choices are endless but i would go with...
Mario.
it! is! inevitable!

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Bear Grylls. Because he would know where the closest hotel, and thus civilization, is.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

John freakin' Locke

Another Lost fan! I'm just finishing up Season 6, this is the second time I've watched all of them. It's honestly really great.

I already mentioned I'd bring Bob Marley, but other than him, I'd also bring Jimi Hendrix with an acoustic guitar and see what happens.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

Ziva David from NCIS

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I'd choose Olivia Munn. If you don't know who she is, do a Google image search and you'll understand why.

idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I'll take Jamie Hyneman

A fellow fan!! I would take him too. he is probably one of the more resourceful PRACTICAL (for you bear grylles fans) people in the world. heck he'll have a jet pack waiting for me when i get there.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I would most certainly take Link from LoZ.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup would take a chick who is more guy then girl. Chloe, that freaking woman beast could kill a bear, roast it, and have it on a plate before Killersup could get done taking a piss.

Katnip28
Katnip28
24 posts
Nomad

i would take edward from twilight so i can be a vamp then i would superfastly (thats a word..right?) run to the nearest town and go home

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Robinson Cruesome. C'mon, why hasn't anyone mentioned him?

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

Y U NO Adam savage? oh wait, I forgot that he needs a cookie now and then...

so, yeah, I would choose jamie hynaman. if not only to stare and see what it mustache can do when it's alone...

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

If it was personal, I would pick my best friend Amy. We're really close and I think it'd be great just hanging out. If it was professional, I would pick a Survival Expert who actually can do survival (unlike Bear Grylls.)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Ziva David from NCIS

Oh yes, this has to be the best choice ever. A sexy assassin with a lot of survival skills.
Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

Ready for this? I'm about to beat all of you.

I would take Dora the Explorer. Her backpack has EVERYTHING.

startselect3
startselect3
10 posts
Farmer

i'd take toothless, he could fly me away.

Showing 16-30 of 66