ForumsThe TavernBig Fish Games

12 7185
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I have recently had an unfortunate experience with said company.

I just wanted to know if anyone else for one knows who the are, have purchased any of their &quotroducts", or come upon a terrible circumstance as I know I have. Or maybe if any of you enjoy their "services", of which I highly doubt.

• 12 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Big Fish Games... isn't that one of those ads that seems cool but then seems like a total scam? I'm sure i have heard that name somewhere... Or seen for that matter.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Isn't that one of the game downloads Kongregate used to advertise for?
It was something like - Buy 2 games for "$2.75 each and get 100 kreds"

I've not seen it in a while, so perhaps the company itself has had a downfall in credibility?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've not seen it in a while, so perhaps the company itself has had a downfall in credibility?

I haven't seen the ads in a while either... Credibility? Did they ever have any? As those ad type things are mostly just scams :P
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Probably not, since I do recall several people on Kong claiming they didn't receive the Kreds even after purchasing the product.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

23 reports from ripoffreport.com can't all be wrong.

What experiences did you have with this company?

samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

I received this card thingy in the mail with a coupon to a free game, so I was entering a visa gift card I recently got for the billing information and it kept saying it can't update the information or something. Naturally I pressed it a few times to see if it would work and it didn't. Later I ordered an old PS2 game from GameStop that I had always wanted to play. Then I checked the card balance and Big Fish Games charged me 1 dollar on numerous accounts. Like the money on the gift card is half gone now.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I received this card thingy in the mail with a coupon to a free game, so I was entering a visa gift card I recently got for the billing information and it kept saying it can't update the information or something. Naturally I pressed it a few times to see if it would work and it didn't. Later I ordered an old PS2 game from GameStop that I had always wanted to play. Then I checked the card balance and Big Fish Games charged me 1 dollar on numerous accounts. Like the money on the gift card is half gone now.

So you're saying you had $2 on the card?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Big Fish Games used to be great a few years ago. Now they just keep going down in quality.. everything. From what I know they do rip off people a lot too. I used to buy some of their games not going to lie, but that was when they actually worked.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I figured they were a scam lol... I clicked on one of those ads once and it led me to a malicious site :P

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Hmm..I really have nothing to say I'm just trying to earn AP.

Good Luck getting that passed a mod or admin.

Anyways, to add to the subject, I saw their site, and this company is pretty big, not gonna lie, so I wonder why would they even need to scam. Then again people always want more money. Meh.
Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

im not sure its always the company shceming i swear its other people as i came across an ad one day claiming armorgames was giving away free electronics and rift raft and i know it wasn't true as admin deleted some of those comments i made about it

fireangle
fireangle
176 posts
Nomad

I have recently had an unfortunate experience with said company.

Like what? I've never exprienced any problems from them and I've been using bigfish so long I can't tell you exactly how many years............. maybe since I've been using a computer.........which is about........7 years...........

Showing 1-12 of 12