ForumsNews and Feedback[RED] acheivments to earn armor points

5 3133
jackawsome
jackawsome
4 posts
Nomad

i thought of an idea for something to be on armor games: i think it would be cool if you could get armor points by unlocking in-game acheivments. Please say if you agree or disagree and why. Also feel free to add on to this idea

• 5 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer
travis1289
travis1289
3 posts
Nomad

yea i agree completely cause the ranks are hard enough as it is so why can't you get AP for having fun so you can the full enjoyment of the game not just play it for 5 minutes just to rate it.

travis1289
travis1289
3 posts
Nomad

Also I think that people have to play the game to rate it not just click on it and rate it 10/10 or what the average is just to get AP

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Also I think that people have to play the game to rate it not just click on it and rate it 10/10 or what the average is just to get AP

Like Sal just said...there is already a thread for these ideas

Also...what would dictate when you have played the game? A timer? There are plenty of games that don't have a set end...so it would be hard to make completing the game the requirement for rating it. As for timer...a person could just open a bunch of games on different tabs and let them all wait the timer out at the same time
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Thread is redundant; therefor locked...

Please follow the link for Achievement Suggestions for further discussion and suggestion, thank you!

Showing 1-5 of 5