ForumsGamesWhat game are you most excited to be released?

83 13319
TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

The question is pretty simple; also I'm looking for a game to buy since I have extra cash. Just give me a quick explanation why you are most excited for it to be realeased.

• 83 Replies
AustinBB410
AustinBB410
35 posts
Nomad

The Last Of Us seems like a pretty amazing game. Amazing graphics too.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

I would love Half-Life 3 to come out with the new steam console, hopefully next year.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Rome Total War II. I can never get enough of good RTS games for the sheer scale and challenge.

404011xz
404011xz
212 posts
Farmer

I want a game like stronghold 2, the graphics weren't top of the line but they were nice and it was a really fun game to play. I still find myself helping my dad out when he plays.

Besch
Besch
37 posts
Scribe

I would love Half-Life 3 to come out with the new steam console, hopefully next year.

Didnt Valve stop the development on HL3??
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I was excited for Hitman: Absolution, but after watching gameplay of it and the previous ones, I'm not going to get it. Not many games that have come out this year have been on my radar, and I'm not anticipating any games to come out. I'll probably end up getting Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 soon though.

BulletExpedition
BulletExpedition
8 posts
Nomad

Honestly im Really excited for The Last Of Us
AND Until Dawn.
Both for the PS3, these games look AMAZING.
Also, Beyond: Two Souls.
Really wouldn't doubt if one of these were game of the year 2013.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'll probably end up getting Assassin's Creed 3 and Far Cry 3 soon though.

Update: I'll most likely be getting AC3 tomorrow! Only reason why I couldn't get it is because the store(s) would be out of stock, but I think they'll have it in stock.
Lee_Blade
Lee_Blade
97 posts
Peasant

I like Bad Eggs Online 2awn of the ZOMBIES

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I was able to get both AC3 and FC3! Now time to play, gonna start with AC3.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I can't wait for Dead Space 3. Many people are afraid of the co-op, but it will let me have fun with my buddy who just recently moved.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Monster Hunter 3 for the 3DS, or Monster Hunter 4. The game is just so...perfect for Killersup's taste.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm!

It is coming in March 2013. I'm an avid RTS gamer and I'm pretty good at Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty. I want to experience the campaign and all of the new units and new changes.

I'm really excited for it.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

First of all I need to buy a new PS3 and PC.. xD

As for games I'm excited for:
-BioShock Infinite
-The Last of Us
-Army of Two
-Devil May Cry
-Metal Gear Rising
-Dead Space 3
-Crysis 3
-Tomb Raider
-God of War
-StarCraft II

There are others but can't remember right now. That's pretty much in the order from most excited to least. Except for StarCraft II.. I just don't have a good computer atm and I probably won't for a while, so I just put that down there.. But If I had a great computer it would be put under The Last of Us.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I can't wait for Dead Space 3

Was shopping the other day and saw the pre-order case..thought it was the actual game already released and I started freaking out..but then my childlike joy died quickly when I saw the &quotre-order" sticker =/
Showing 46-60 of 83