ForumsGamesWhat game are you most excited to be released?

83 13317
TheJebuz
TheJebuz
5 posts
Farmer

The question is pretty simple; also I'm looking for a game to buy since I have extra cash. Just give me a quick explanation why you are most excited for it to be realeased.

• 83 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Ah Dead Space, can't wait for more nights of being trapped being not sleeping and turning off the computer dread.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

-The Last of Us

Been a while since I heard about this game, but I too am anticipating its release. Have they given a release date yet? I can't seem to find anything about it.
Volioze
Volioze
9 posts
Nomad

GTA V GTA V GTA V GTA V GTA V !!!!

GOTY 2013 guys !!!

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Slender he arrival and The Elder Scrolls Online, both look amazing.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Been a while since I heard about this game, but I too am anticipating its release. Have they given a release date yet? I can't seem to find anything about it.

7th May 2013.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I'm waiting for Super Smash Bros 4, of course I don't know when it's being released but I'm sure it's being released in 2013 somewhere.

Oh and any Legend of Zelda games coming out.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

7th May 2013.

I remember hearing that it would be for the next gen PS. Suppose that isn't true now, we probably would've heard something about it since The Last of Us is coming soon.
vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I heard some rumors about Battlefield 4, not sure if they are true, but I'll be excited for that anyway.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

7th May 2013

Have no idea what your talking about . . .

Anyway, I would like to see Learn To Fly 3.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

7th May 2013

Have no idea what your talking about . . .

Talking about a release date for a game

----

Don't know if I already said this...but Dynasty Warriors 8 is set to be released in Feb of 2013. So pumped!
Vagueshade
Vagueshade
83 posts
Peasant

Talking about a release date for a game

THE LAST OF US \\(OwO)/

I can't wait for that, I'm either going to preorder that, or Beyond: Two Souls.

Man, it looks like a good year for Sony...
malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

Anybody wanna try RO2 with me?

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

Also, Beyond: Two Souls.

Seriously, this. This game is not getting enough attention. Come on guys, Quantic Dream. Imagine Heavy Rain, but more fantasy and action. It looks like such a good game.

Here's the trailer.

The whole game is from motion capture of live actors. Just like this short story that was used to show off Quantic's new engine.
Mr_Sand
Mr_Sand
672 posts
Peasant

Didnt Valve stop the development on HL3??

It is possible that they did but I think that Valve is trying to combine games together in some way or another. And in some releases valve hints information but nothing that good to go by
xNightwish
xNightwish
1,609 posts
Nomad

I heard some rumors about Battlefield 4, not sure if they are true, but I'll be excited for that anyway.

I think it won't be long before we see a trailer for BT4.
EA really wants some competition for COD so they will probably release a bt in one year and a MOH the next year.
Showing 61-75 of 83