ForumsProgramming ForumMaking a game.

3 4953
ipraiseiloveGod
ipraiseiloveGod
5 posts
Nomad

I am an information technology student, so i know programming obviously. I am making softwares like enrollment system, sales management, hospital system, etc. But I am interested in making games. Any help? I have an idea of making games, but i still need help. Ofcourse it's the same logic as making other softwares.

• 3 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I'd think your best bet would be to read through this thread which is a guide on how to make games for free.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Well the best idea would probably be the one Horror is talking about but just for starting up, if you want to get deep into programming flash games like some of the popular ones of today then you'll have to probably burn a hole in your pocket..

Again using the free software that is up for grabs can get you up to date on all of that type of stuff, though you are a student so you must have some basic info on all this.. It's great for beginners, but since you have a decent knowledge (I assume) in programming I wouldn't exactly know what you would like to do.

Also, I've only seen a few games which have great success with these free software for making games. But those which do have success are pretty amazing.

ipraiseiloveGod
ipraiseiloveGod
5 posts
Nomad

Thanks for all of your replies. I appreciate it. Especially your comment sourwhatup2. Thanks.

Showing 1-3 of 3