ForumsThe TavernResident Evil or Left 4 Dead?

3 1275
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

If you a zombie apocalypse had to happen, would you rather have Resident Evil or Left 4 Dead zombies? I would rather have Resident Evil zombies because they are slow and a shotgun could take them out with little difficulty, unlike Left 4 Dead zombies which are fast, but die from a few handgun shots.

• 3 Replies
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

I'll take night of the living dead zombies.

(video game zombies are unrealistic, but between your two options, I'll take resident evil (never played either, but having zombies jump on top of you, or having crazy woman zombies doesn't sound too fun))

~~~Darth Caedus

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I would rather have Resident Evil zombies because they are slow and a shotgun could take them out with little difficulty, unlike Left 4 Dead zombies which are fast, but die from a few handgun shots.

Have you seen the recent movies and games for Resident Evil? They have many more types of zombies than before. Even in the early movies/games there was some variety; it wasn't just slow walking zombies.
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

Have you seen the recent movies and games for Resident Evil? They have many more types of zombies than before. Even in the early movies/games there was some variety; it wasn't just slow walking zombies.
Oh yeah. I also forgot about crimson heads. And the other Resident Evil zombies. I also forgot zombie dogs. I think I'd rather have Left 4 Dead zombies. But then again, what about smokers, witches, tanks, hunters, jockeys, boomers, and spitters? It is a very hard choice.
Showing 1-3 of 3