ForumsThe Tavernif you where a super smart alien who knew everything and you just discovered earthwhat would you do

14 3162
cooldude99778
cooldude99778
201 posts
Nomad

if you where a super smart alien who knew everything and you just discovered earthwhat would you do. would you build somthing, go tresure hunting. host the first golf tourniment on earth and become famous. oh and it must be original. i would make a building that manufactures everything you need to play football. and cut the grass and trees to make an awesome football field and make bleachers and hire people or just make robots do it, and since it's in the future (pretend) it will all happen in 0.2 seconds.

• 14 Replies
fuquan
fuquan
34 posts
Nomad

destroy all humanity and declare earth mine :P

Carnasaur8
Carnasaur8
39 posts
Nomad

Well first off if u know everthing than you all ready know earth exists and you wouldn't have to discover it. I would force all humanity to go on with there lives while i kick back and play video games.

boalx
boalx
74 posts
Nomad

create the perfect society i quess

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

whatever...

redwinger333
redwinger333
324 posts
Nomad

if i knew everything, id lose all ambition, so i would do absolutely NOTHING! what's the point in doing anything if you KNOW the outcome of EVERYTHING... do the bear minimum to stay alive and still have some enjoyment... thats it

SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

Take all of people Armorpoints and I'll beat kings of games and StarScreamer!!!!Muahahahahahaha!!My Ap will soon be 48183!!

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

go visit earth and let all alines know and humans know we live and live on earth i harmny oh and Be on armorgames tuesday the 24th!

all active players on the community we are going to have a party to get has many people playing as possible. If you've ever been on the community page, at the bottom it shows all the players names that are on right now. we want that area to be filled to the brim with names.

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

if i knew everything how would i discover earth id aready know about it

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I would go in a random farmers window and bob in and out of it while he films me of course. That's what Super smart aliens do of course.

god_of_classic_rock
god_of_classic_rock
299 posts
Nomad

I agree with redwinger333

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

eat sleep fart :P

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

create the perfect society i quess

Yea say that you serve human.
I would go onto the planet and become the dictator over it, until I get bored and leave for another planet with life on it. Or I would go with redwinger333's idea, sounds like a pretty good one and saves time.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

I would capture these puny carbon based life forms and pit them agains eachother and throw them in my monster zoo to see how they survive. a hunger games with no end....

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

because i'm violent like that.

Showing 1-14 of 14