ForumsThe TavernUltimate Animal

10 2254
dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

If you could mix together 3 animals, what would the animals be and what would be the name of the new animal? I would mix a tiger, an eagle, and a great white shark to make a great white tigle (pronounced ty gul).

• 10 Replies
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

alright (rubs hands to gether)
the mix of the hydra, octopus, and the cheeta

this is land based animal that can swim and fly. this animal has 3 heads that spit fire, electric, and ice. it has 8 tenicles, used for swimming at insane speeds. it also has incredible speed in air, on land, and in the water because of the cheeta. (it also has spots)

this creature would probably slice, dice, murder, mengal, eat, tear, rip, shredd, and everything else to yours. i call it the octodrathcheela dragon (pronounced octo-drath-chee-la)

PWN
--spike machine--

dr_doughnut
dr_doughnut
72 posts
Nomad

alright (rubs hands to gether)
the mix of the hydra, octopus, and the cheeta

this is land based animal that can swim and fly. this animal has 3 heads that spit fire, electric, and ice. it has 8 tenicles, used for swimming at insane speeds. it also has incredible speed in air, on land, and in the water because of the cheeta. (it also has spots)

(gulps) Well, that is one impressive animal.
Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

Gorilla-Bear-Porcupine
A massive tank that has powerfull arms equipped with claws and spines for added effect I call it the Berillapine.

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

Piranha, Bat, Spitting Cobra.

This animal would be able to fly, would have all the capabilities of a bat, and able to spit poison from afar at its prey. Afterwards...swift consumption. It would preferably fly in swarms...

Let's keep mythological creatures out of this, shall we? No dragon/kraken/phoenixes now.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I'ma do my 3 favorite animals...

-Koala
-Komodo Dragon
-Wolf

Oh yeah..now to twist it so it makes sense! Alright...so the wolf gives it intellect and ability to work well on its own and not rely on other. Komodo dragon gives it strength and vitality during a fight, and the koala gives it fierceness while protecting its area and adorableness =3

TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

The jesus christ lizard, a lion, and a great white shark.

The animal can run on water, swim in water, and run on land. Not to mention it can rip stuff to tiny little pieces with its' powerful jaw. All this in just one neat little package!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

1. Mosquito
2. Marbled cone snail (can be placed with blue ring octopus)
3. Cockroach.

The mosquito is to spread the attack. The snail/octopus is for lethality. The cockroach is to help it survive. It is the mega bug.

Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

Well I don't particularily want my animal destroying anything, I would like to have it as a bet. Therefore:

-Elephant
-Panda
-Sea Otter

It will be adorable. Huge ears, and a trunk, black and white with bandit eyes, love the water like a sea otter. It is also the size of a sea otter. It will make an adorable pet that will always want to play. Sometimes it will let you cuddle it, just like you would want to with a baby panda. I call it the Elepanter.

ryan7g
ryan7g
478 posts
Shepherd

I would mix a scorpion, a bearded dragon, and an eagle. I'm not sure why, I just picked three of my favorite animals. That would certainly be an interesting combination.

Give it the scaly skin of the bearded dragon with the scorpions stinger and claws. Add in the wings of the eagle with the white head and the beak and you have a very versatile small predator.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
889 posts
Nomad

Um, a bat, a shark and and an ant.

This way it would be able to fly rather quickly, move through land, and carry a few times it's bodyweight, so, if you imagine the weight of all of the combined, and being able to carry more than that.

Showing 1-10 of 10