ForumsPopular MediaSongs You Can't Find

10 8699
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

We all have songs that we want to find but we can't. Some you can find on YouTube, but not on any music downloading site...

Royalty - Baby Gonna Shake
Hello Cyberdream
Danny Janssen - I Can Make You Happy

...while others you can't find anywhere at all; whether it's because you don't know the name of the song or just because it isn't well-known enough to have surfaced anywhere.

What songs are you having trouble finding?

• 10 Replies
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I hate it when I have the tune of a song I know in my head and I don't know the lyrics or name of a song.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

The entire soundtrack for Gingerdead Man 3: Saturday Night Cleaver. I know all the information I need to know to find these songs, but it's as though they don't exist anywhere outside of the movie. IMDB doesn't even have them.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

If you want to download a song...find it on youtube then google "youtube converter"...click on the first link, paste the URL, then download

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If you want to download a song...find it on youtube then google "youtube converter"...click on the first link, paste the URL, then download

Is there a way to do this on an Android device as opposed to a computer? I've actually done this before using a computer even though the song isn't always great quality, but since I download and keep all my music on my phone these days, I'm wondering if there's an Android-compatible YouTube converter.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It seems that you can download songs to your Android from Youtube.

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Interesting. I've never had that problem before. I usually just listen to CDs. I don't use ipods or anything Apple for that matter.

Skywalker001
Skywalker001
1 posts
Nomad

I try to look for this song and is the first song they play in the movie "Class of 1999 part 2 The Substitute (1993) call Kelli Orlando - I Can't Take This. I haven't find it wish someone could have it so I can have it.

FromHellBG
FromHellBG
37 posts
Peasant

Axe Bahia - Chuchuka Thu Thuca

In Bulgaria this song was quite popular in the 90's. It is in Portuguese. One of the phrases in the song is Chuchuka. And we laugh and say we have again the song about Sudjuka (a type of salami in Bulgaria)

Parajugarmucho
Parajugarmucho
30 posts
Scribe

Every epic trailer I found has one of these:
-Hearth Of Courage
-Mind Heist

Greg7077
Greg7077
824 posts
Jester

G.R.O.W. Chante Soulus (soundcloud)