ForumsThe TavernPhones

24 3582
GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Basically; anything about phones.
What type of phone do you have?
What type of phone do you think is best?
Anything else in relation to phones, I guess.

• 24 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I don't have a phone... :P but I think the IPhone 4s is the best... It's better than the five which IMO is too big

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I use my phone to call people. Doesn't matter to me what kind of phone it is. Verizon gets the job done.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

@skulltivator

I agree... When I get a phone Im not gonna care what kind just as long as it works and I can call lol...

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

I've had the same phone for 3-4 years, it's a Motorola Razr. Looks similar to this, except mine's blue, has a photo button instead of the globe, and a clr button instead of message. Best? Any that I can easily use to call and text with. Mine gets the job done, I have no plans on upgrading anytime soon.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

You guys need a new phone. I've got the latest top of the line phone that destroys samsung and apple. I have no idea why they aren't our of business.

The iNokia brick 2.0.

http://www.shinyshiny.tv/nokia%20brick.jpg
(It has an antenna)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I have an Android of some kind. I really have no idea what model it is. I only use it to call, text, and read funny jokes or play Sudoku when I'm bored. I've had it for two years and I'm about due for an upgrade because this one is falling apart like a BMW 7-series.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I have a banana for a phone. iBanana to be exact. It connects with my potato so I can download music in a flash.
I also have an iphone4, but thats old news.

XVERB
XVERB
3,139 posts
Nomad

falling apart like a BMW 7-series.

*Big Money Waster 7-series

I have a low tech dumb phone and I like it that way. I hate smart phones and refuse to get one. Kids get too addicted to them and they create a community with too much communication. Too much communication is bad for teenagers, I know first hand.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I have an HTC Trophy. It gets the job done, and it has a few decent games on it.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I think the IPhone 4s is the best... It's better than the five which IMO is too big

I agree, I know a few people who the iPhone 4 and it's big enough as it is, quite a pointless thing to make it bigger.

I got a Blackberry the other day, is quite handy compared to touch screens, I think, since it's a lot easier to text.
I use it for facebook, this, calls, text and music.
zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

I have an iPhone 4, but it's old already.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I wouldn't call it "old" as such, it's still a relatively new phone, and is quite decent.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Killersup uses a verizon LG. Its extremly common where he is from. No video, but decent texting capabilities and calling as well. Nothing special, a good starter phone.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I have a Casio G'zOne Commando Android Smartphone, which at times can piss me off. The last argument I had with my phone was when I threw it on the ground and stomped on it but then my phone digitally animated a middle finger and flipped me off; I really need to take that app of the phone. Anyways...

I would have to say smartphones are the best because of all the features you get in them, plus you can get magical and sometimes backfiring apps (like my phone flipping me off). I like how in smartphones you can also listen to music, best feature ever other then internet, of course. My phone is ok, I like the fact that it is nearly indestructible but the operating system is somewhat problematic do to it crashing a lot. That is the only issue I have with my phone at the moment.

My sister has a Iphone 4 which is pretty cool looking. The only thing that I don't like about the Iphone is that it is very susceptible to damage, which I have seen happen like 5 times already. But it is pretty funny to watch when the phone breaks, I know, I am not very nice. MWAHAHAHA! Anyways....... again (Im batting a thousand people, someone please stop me...). Another feature I find is funny is Siri, God that thing is funny! One time my sister and Siri had an argument. I swear, it was the funniest thing to see my sister yelling at a phone.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I have a banana for a phone. iBanana to be exact. It connects with my potato so I can download music in a flash.

I need one! Where can I by one? How much do they cost?

I have an LG Ally. It sucks. I am getting a new phone for Xmas. Hopefully one of those iBanana things, they sound good.
Showing 1-15 of 24