ForumsNews and FeedbackFeed

5 2829
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

So i love Instagram lol ^_^

And i like their feed and your option to tag people so that they know your talking to them. Is this something that the AG Admins could do? Because it would be cool if "@" so and so meant something... Having the feed would allow other users to see what the person wants them to see...

Just a suggestion!
-Dapro

• 5 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Or it could end up being really annoying...opening a door for trolls..

*random post that has nothing to do with you and would interest you in now way* @xXxDAPRO89xXx

Then...I go do that after each comment I make...and fill your email up with spam notifications

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This remains a Flash Gaming website with a social aspect embedded into / next to it... not a social website with some games you can play when you're bored, because that's what websites like FaceBook are already for!

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

not a social website with some games you can play when you're bored, because that's what websites like FaceBook are already for!

Ahhh yes i understand... And pang what your saying makes a lot of sense on instagram there are TONSSS of spammers and ghosts and stuff :P
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

on instagram there are TONSSS of spammers and ghosts and stuff

Oh god no... we surely do NOT want to open the door for them to come over here we don't! And my email's inbox is more than full enough already...
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Lol i talked to people on exit path and remember them saying about a gigantic wave of tv advertisements and stuff? Was this true? It sounded horrific lol...

Oh god no... we surely do NOT want to open the door for them to come over here we don't! And my email's inbox is more than full enough already...

Well... It's just mostly ads for these scam things to get more followers and likes and crap... All of which are fake lol :P
Showing 1-5 of 5