ForumsSupport Forum[ANS] No MMOs are loading for me.

8 2439
SawyerWinter
SawyerWinter
3 posts
Peasant

When I try to load any MMO on here, I get a blank white page with no loading. Help! What can I do? I tried opening, reopening, refresh, reconnent modem, restart laptop even. Also cleared cache, but nothing seems to work. Anyone got this problem and a possible solution to this?

• 8 Replies
masaber2
masaber2
1 posts
Nomad

same. i fixed it before by updating profile of something, but not working this time.

gaidalcain85
gaidalcain85
5 posts
Nomad

Same problem here. This is what the page says anytime I try to load an mmo:

Server error
The website encountered an error while retrieving http://armorgames.com/legacy-of-a-thous ⦠ame/13510. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

gaidalcain85
gaidalcain85
5 posts
Nomad

Hopefully soon, LotS have a lot of special events and stuff going on now, and i am trying to get some things in the game so I can take advantage of them :/

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Sorry about this, guys. We are looking into getting the MMOs back up ASAP.

gaidalcain85
gaidalcain85
5 posts
Nomad

I get this message now:

Sorry but we are experiencing some technical issues with our MMO servers. We expect the issue to be resolved in a couple hours. In the meantime, please take this time to try our many other games

I am glad you are working on it, but a couple hours downtime I am a sad monkey

gaidalcain85
gaidalcain85
5 posts
Nomad

And now I am a happy monkey! The message lied to me in the best way! Thank you guys for the prompt response and fix

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is currently being looked into.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

MMOs are having an issue again, we are looking into it.

Showing 1-8 of 8