Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:34pm

daleks

daleks

3,804 posts

Better to have it be a little longer than have pang just be a floating scribble that does stuff.

Posted Feb 1, '13 at 11:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

I spent more time on pang than on anyone else. I'm actually getting tired of seeing him every time I walk to my desk.

For the first week he was a scribble, and I was tempted to keep him that way just to piss the real pang off.

LolJK

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:40am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

I spent more time on pang than on anyone else. I'm actually getting tired of seeing him every time I walk to my desk.

Yes >=D

For the first week he was a scribble, and I was tempted to keep him that way just to piss the real pang off.

But aren't we all just scribbles in the grand scheme of things?
/deep

Why do I have the feeling that there is probably some part of the game where my name is capitalized and something happens because of it.. haha

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 12:43am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

But aren't we all just scribbles in the grand scheme of things?
/deep

So deep, haha. Actually most 2D art classes will teach you that art is comprised of individual lines and nothing more.

Why do I have the feeling that there is probably some part of the game where my name is capitalized and something happens because of it.. haha

Confession time... Your name will be capitalized throughout the entire storyline... And we'll refer to you as Pangtongshu 80% of the game...

Go ahead... Hit me...

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 2:52am

IAgreeWithYou

IAgreeWithYou

531 posts

How I saw the conversation above:

pang: There's probably like one time in the game where you use a capital letter for my name right. Man, that's going to be annoying.

Sal: Oh...uh...well we kind of had it with a capital for...most of the game. He...sorry.

pang: Ha...you...are...joking...right...? http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLK1AmyBDJmh6k_bJonpsX4Q5JAZKAdr_tAqvw-acEW4f0gAU

Also, this game looks like it is coming along well. Estimated release date? Just say Q4 2015 if you have no idea when it is going to be released.

Posted Feb 2, '13 at 7:42pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

How I saw the conversation above:

pang: There's probably like one time in the game where you use a capital letter for my name right. Man, that's going to be annoying.

Sal: Oh...uh...well we kind of had it with a capital for...most of the game. He...sorry.

pang: Ha...you...are...joking...right...?

Can't agree with you more, haha. I even wrote the text, but I thought it'd be weird if we left some names capitalized and others not.

Also, this game looks like it is coming along well. Estimated release date? Just say Q4 2015 if you have no idea when it is going to be released.

Probably mid-July. We don't have an exact date, mainly because everything was planned out way back in November.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 12:13am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

This is what we'll probably go with for pang:
http://i1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg606/Salvidian/e7e50885-1620-4832-b3ee-ef69e1f97902_zpsef58d628.jpg

Mind you, this is just the shape. We'll be putting in a lot of detail and the colors will be changed. Plus we'll put a face in, some designs, etc. Just wanted to get your opinion before I started.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 12:23am

daleks

daleks

3,804 posts

What is pang supposed to be again?

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 12:25am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

One last post before bed...

He's supposed to be samurai, hence the helmet and baggy (but stylish) pants.

Posted Feb 3, '13 at 2:34am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,891 posts

Like the shape so far!

If you guys wouldn't mind..taking the red part in the hat would be great..to make it more like a conical hat. But if you guys want to keep it in then you may haha

Reply to Working Title - It's a Salvidious Game

You must be logged in to post a reply!