Forums → News and Feedback → [REDUNDANT] NEW RANKING SYSTEM PLEASE
My Idea of a Ranking new ranking system
Ranks - (lowest to highest)
1. Peasant - Bronze,5 AP - Silver,10 AP - Gold,15 AP
2. Servant - Bronze,25 AP - Silver,35 AP - Gold,45 AP
3. Commoner - Bronze,60 AP - Silver,75 AP - Gold,90 AP
4. Squire - Bronze,105 AP - Silver,120AP - Gold,145 AP
5. Knight - Bronze,160 AP - Silver,180 AP - Gold,200 AP
6. Commander - Bronze,225 AP - Silver,250 AP - Gold,275 AP
7. Duke - Bronze,300 AP - Silver,330 AP - Gold,360 AP
8. Lord - Bronze,390 AP - Silver,425 AP - Gold,460 AP
9. Prince - Bronze,500 AP - Silver,540 AP - Gold,580 AP
10. King - Bronze,620 AP - Silver,665 AP - Gold,710 AP
Feel free to say if you agree or disagree, better ideas or adjustments
- 4 Replies
Too low, everyone could get that within a week or less. The current system is good, they should just add more medieval ranks.
The highest rank being at 710 AP would mean the entire AP system would have to change into one where it was much more difficult to earn points. There will be a new AP system at some point based off achievements, but we don't know for sure at this point exactly how many points will be awarded for each achievement and therefore we can't determine a new rank system for an AP system that already doesn't exist.
That would be rather awful, unless you're getting 10% of AP of what you're getting now, which, then, would be rather pointless.
They probably will add more ranks in AG3, but, make it longer to achieve the last one, not shorter.
What the future will bring remains uncertain as of yet... however, there will certainly be change within the ranking system, ArmorPoints and overall website activity related features.
Even though there's nothing wrong with you suggesting a new ranking system travis1289, it has been discussed thoroughly in the past in this thread to name one particular example...
Discussing this again is redundant as we all have to wait what the new AG3 has in store for us, ok?
(Thread redundant; locked...)
Thread is locked!