ForumsGamesRotMG

11 4462
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I want to know if anyone else plays this game. This is one of my favorite games of all time. You can also post tips and comment on the game in general.

• 11 Replies
Mixtape
Mixtape
1 posts
Nomad

I play the game too. It needs more publicity, so i think that putting it on armor games would be a good idea. ant a tip: to many enemies? to the nexus

GrayStar
GrayStar
3 posts
Peasant

I play on this game too. I think, it needed more mobs and i think, all want delete donate...

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, nexusing out is a smart move. It's best to have a hotkey near wasd so you can easily get out without clicking the temple like 5 times before it actually works.

SooporColeman
SooporColeman
2 posts
Peasant

Level 20 Rouge. My name is Elphixiar.

microspace
microspace
1 posts
Nomad

I want to know if anyone else plays this game. This is one of my favorite games of all time. You can also post tips and comment on the game in general.

SooporColeman
SooporColeman
2 posts
Peasant

Probably the best place to find good loot is in dungeons. Pirate caves are good for XP.

Squeezeeee
Squeezeeee
3 posts
Shepherd

My name is Nick and I have been playing ROTMG for about 7 years. I still think of it as one of the best MMO games in the entire gaming community and I recommend it for players of all ages! Also if you are bored, play ROTMG!
I also have 13 life pots in my vault! If any of you know what that means, you know it is a very hard amount to get!

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Gimme dem life pots meanie.

artanisofhyrule
artanisofhyrule
3 posts
Nomad

I play as well.

0shika
0shika
1 posts
Peasant

That's an amazing idea! i think RotMG on armorgames would surely bring more publicity and fans to it

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I've played the game too

Showing 1-11 of 11