ForumsForum GamesA dual at the middle of the Day.

9 1837
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

The game is very simple.

2 teams. the jeferson's and the Mcwille's. After a long rivaly between the two, the time as came. The town is not big enough for both of them.

Its a very fast game. the winners will get the titel rulers of dead horse vally.

Every 6 seconds {a turn} are made of 2 acts - you choose what you do, take cover or shoot a person. If he dodge, well, you miss. if he shot, you hit.

you send me your line of action by a Email ill publish when we start teh game.

Its a death match. no talking. if you want to shoot shoot, dont talk.

But first, befor the game start, we need a quick recruit. when it will be 6+ players, we will start

8+ players - sppeicel class, like dual gunner and a shotgun carrier {speicel rules and 'abilities'.

who will be the new sherrif?

• 9 Replies
danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

To join, just post a "im in". and if you inseast, a tough nickname, just to feel as a stereotipical cowboy. even brokeback style {well, if you insist}.

The first to join may choose which family he is, and be the 'leader' of that side. then he and the seconde one to join {who will be the otehr side leader} will choose the gang members from the rest of the players, half by half {if uneven, tough luck. the first joined gang get the extra one. life are tough}.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

im in

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

5 more to go!

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

i'm still in

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

and....... i'm still in

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

Come on peoples! join! More 5 peopels to go!

Its not a game with many demands, its a post and pass.

adn a rule i forgat to mention- you can talk. jsut remmeber that everyone see it, so if you say "lets focus on this guy" he will know it.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

In!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

4 more peoples to go!

danielo
danielo
1,774 posts
Peasant

A nre rule everyone - you can choose from 2 wepones - a shotgun and a pistol.
A shotgun can shoot twice befor you need to reload {an act who cost a turn} but have a chanse of 10% to hit someone who is taking cover.
a pistol have 7 ammo.
a duoble pistol - you can shoot two targets at the same time, with 75% to hit.

And a something i think i didnt made clear - you can choose to stay under cover or shoot as many times as you want per turn.

here an exmple - joe send me this messege: "hey oh' mighy danielo! this turn i want to shot jim and then take cover". jim send me "hey, i want to take cover and then shoot joe" and jimbo say "i want to shoot joe and then shoot again at jim".
Jimbo killed them both.
{In the game there are 2 groups, but you got the idea}

And red, as you joined first, you have the honor to choose waht group you are - the Jeferson's or the Mc'wille's.
And you both can choose what gun you use.

Showing 1-9 of 9