I think EVERYONE who lives in the US should know these... No excuses :P

http://www.jetpunk.com/quizzes/how-many-states-can-you-name.php

• 104 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Says the guy who can't spell :P

Anyone up for naming the states/provinces of other countries?

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

Anyone up for naming the states/provinces of other countries?

I'd find that incredibly hard to do for any country that isn't US, UK, Ireland or France, and even at that I'd struggle.

I got all of Ireland (32 counties) in 1:30.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got all of Ireland (32 counties) in 1:30.

Wow... I don't even know all the counties of my state xDD
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Irish Counties are their version of your states.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Irish Counties are their version of your states.

Oh. But smaller I assume?
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Oh. But smaller I assume?

Yeah, of course. The whole country is smaller than most States at any rate.
Yakanuza
Yakanuza
18 posts
Nomad

I managed to get 21/50, assuming that I am a thirteen years old brazillian. I forgot about New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Louisiana, about fifteen states. I'm not really feeling that was my best but whatever...

Thanks to The Devil Went down to Georgia and Sweet Home Alabama I guessed bonus two states.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Whew..... 9 seconds to spare but 100% of them on my first try. I havent looked at the states since 2 years ago so i feel good that i know them

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Thanks to The Devil Went down to Georgia and Sweet Home Alabama I guessed bonus two states

Hahaha/ That's lucky xD

Whew..... 9 seconds to spare but 100% of them on my first try

Close one Sengo
Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

Wow, I'm a really slow typist. I got 100% but had 8 sec left. And I didn't stop typing for a second.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

I managed to get 21/50, assuming that I am a thirteen years old brazillian. I forgot about New Hampshire, Ohio, Oklahoma, Louisiana, about fifteen states. I'm not really feeling that was my best but whatever...

Even the kids from other countries do better than Killersup! Something is severely wrong...
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Even the kids from other countries do better than Killersup! Something is severely wrong...

*Tap, tap* Yeah it's pretty hollow in there... xD But yeah something is really wrong killersup. xD
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

But it's not useless information to know at any rate.

AatosLiukkonen
AatosLiukkonen
66 posts
Nomad

I got 50 with 19 seconds left. I had 49 with more than a minute (like 1:10 or so) but I couldn't remember Wisconsin. Massachusetts also proved obnoxious to spell.

There'es 254 counties in Texas. I'm pretty sure only a few people alive know all of them by heart.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

lol, for 5th grade, the 5th graders (including me) had to memorize the 50 states in alpabetical order. I still remeber them....

I'm not cheatin' k?

HERE WE GO:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona , Arkanasas, California, Colorado, Contectiucut, Deleware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illnois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massacheusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississipi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carilina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carilina, South Dakota, Tennesee, Texas! Utah, Vermont, Virgina, Washington, West Vrigina, Wisconsin, Wyoming

srry for speelling mistakes, now the song is like:

Alabama, (breath) Alaska, Arizona , Arkanasas, California, Colorado, Contectiucut, (do dee do) Deleware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illnois, Indiana! (breath) Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massacheusetts, Michigan! (breath) Minnesota, Mississipi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carilina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carilina, South Dakota, Tennesee, Texas! (breath) Utah, Vermont, Virgina, Washington, West Vrigina, Wisconsin, Wyoming!

Showing 76-90 of 104