ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 280949
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Fantasy4Life: Good feedback, thanks!

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Any chance these problems might get fixed?

http://i.imm.io/URQr.png
(Popup box gets covered by videos)

http://i.imm.io/URQX.png
(Popup box gets cutoff at edge of screens)

Also, support for mobile coming anytime soon?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Also, support for mobile coming anytime soon?

What do you mean support for mobile Sal? What is not supported on your phone?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

What do you mean support for mobile Sal? What is not supported on your phone?

I mean the boxes. You can't really hover your mouse over the Quests with your finger.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I mean the boxes. You can't really hover your mouse over the Quests with your finger.

I can get get the boxes to pop up on my phone. Maybe you just need more finger skill. But is it really a big deal?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I can get get the boxes to pop up on my phone. Maybe you just need more finger skill. But is it really a big deal?

You can? What browser do you use?

And no. Not really.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

You can? What browser do you use?

The one that the phone comes with. It is just called Browser. What happens when you try to do it?
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

The one that the phone comes with. It is just called Browser. What happens when you try to do it?

Yeah, but what brand of phone do you have? Some phones come with browsers created by their mother company, while others use a mobile version of desktop browsers.

When I do it, nothing happens.
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

loaded a saved file and embraced the quests

http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5918/15198795.jpg

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I feel the flags should be on top of the game

Fenrisle
Fenrisle
25 posts
Farmer

...Oh, my.

I am already nostalgic of the old badges and lack of game achievements, but this new system seems to be quite enjoyable.
The only downside, I would say, are legacy quests; but it is a way to reward those who have stayed with the older versions of ArmorGames, as well as received merit (not necessarily merits, heh) across the site.

Thank you, team!

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Just an idea
Easy quests - 3 points
Medium quests - 6 points
Hard quests - 9 points

Option:

Comments and ranking game - 1 point

As the system required, oriented more towards on quests than comments and ranking games, but even that does not underestimate the component, so you get two in one

This is a proposal for a new player rankings

Serf - Pikeman - Halberdier
Archer - Marksman - Rouge
Footman - Swordsman - Squire
Crusader - Knight - Paladin
Cavalry - Champion - Master

Gorporin
Gorporin
1 posts
Jester

I think the quests are nice and give you something to work towards instead of just killing time, but I think it would be better if the quest page was a list of games with quests, as opposed to just having them lumped together in one page as they're added; it makes it a bit tedious to sort through.

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts
Archduke

I really loved the quests!! At the moment the only one i'm not able to do is the 100 million combos at the game "Epic Combo Redux"!! They are really challenging and make me have some fun and really enjoy the game itself.

But.... I don't see the point of the quest system for rating and making comments in new games!! There were a lot of people that were like forums addicts and made a lot of walkthrough to win merits! Now I see new games in the main page but if it doesn't have a good rating I won't bother playing neither rating it! I guess also walkthrough made by players will be difficult to see!!

I'm sure this has just been implemented and still have a lot to grow... Well... Here is my Feedback!

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@brunodemoch

Armor Games as a community tends to rate games in a particular way. For instance, puzzle games don't do very well on AG, but I personally love puzzle games..

The games on AG are hand picked and really all should at least be tried out. I love 60 second burger run and it only has a 4 rating!

Showing 526-540 of 605