ForumsQuests[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

605 281051
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Check our Facebook/Twitter/Google+

Also be sure to follow us!

• 605 Replies
RandomZebra
RandomZebra
13 posts
Nomad

Yeah, that'd be pretty awesome, having a free day. I'm definitely looking forward to this game, loved the first ones

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year? Crush the castle is probably unrelated. If it came out this year, maybe.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today.

*still thinks sinjid*

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year?

You mean like a month and a half.

Also note that Krin has basically just finished Sinjid and the final class today

According to.......
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

According to Krin himself.

IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

In case you were wondering Krinstudio.com

It says that he's finished the 4th class (Which will be premium), the attack systems, the art and now he just has to do the dialogue and add a bit to the story. By the time the star is posted and they reveal what this is, I would guess the game would be finished.

You mean like a month and a half.

Sorry, didn't know how long. I just saw "next year" up there and thought we still had a while to go. Still you would expect it to come out only a day or two after they announce the game (It still might not be a game). Not to mention they haven't done the star yet which they should have done this week but they skipped it to make Daleks look like an idiot.
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

So wait....this announcement...was over Crush the Castle?

Well...I'm..a bit dissapointed..

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Why would they do a big countdown for a announcement of a game that comes out in a year? Crush the castle is probably unrelated. If it came out this year, maybe.

Hey, it is CtC after all...
IAgreeWithYou
IAgreeWithYou
509 posts
Nomad

So wait....this announcement...was over Crush the Castle?

Well...I'm..a bit dissapointed

No, there has been no confirmation and on top of that we still haven't seen the star.

Could be anything really.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Game News has been added to the gray bar, and the news section got a new v3 layout. However, I don't think the announcement has occurred yet.

winmaster1
winmaster1
637 posts
Peasant

The site hasn't changed in a while, hope it will soon.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Well, the achievements sticky is gone. Wonder why they'd unsticky all the popular/most requested idea threads. They must've made up their minds on what they're going to add, but I don't know why they wouldn't tell us...

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Well, the achievements sticky is gone. Wonder why they'd unsticky all the popular/most requested idea threads.

Those have been gone/unstickied for quite some time
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Those have been gone/unstickied for quite some time

The others were, but they left the achievements one up for some time. Last time I checked it was here, that was about three days ago.
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

This is not forgotten, not forgotten.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The store is shipping world wide now. I do not think that was it but just so you international people know.

Showing 136-150 of 605