Forums

ForumsQuests

[OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

Posted Nov 15, '12 at 9:01pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,861 posts

So will this all be announced here as well as on those... other sites? Since this announcement will be Armor Games related, what better place to post the first announcement than Armor Games?

Lol, of course it would be on Armorgames xDD And does armorgames advertise on other sites? o.O Just wondering...

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 3:16am

GhostOfHorror

GhostOfHorror

900 posts

No, you seem soon could mean any time.
Something could mean anything.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 9:05pm

daleks

daleks

3,804 posts

I am assuming that it is this:
Armor Mayhem Chronicles the sequel to the original Armor Mayhem is launching Wednesday November 21st, 2012 on Armor Games.

It was announced on Facebook.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 10:22pm

Runescape124

Runescape124

3,043 posts

Finally they made a sequel to that game!!!! Can't wait for it!!

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:06pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Louissi announced AM2 months ago on his website.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:18pm

daleks

daleks

3,804 posts

Louissi announced AM2 months ago on his website.

It is possible that I am wrong, but I have to say that not many people actually go to the websites of the game developers. So it is possible that the game is what it was. Seems anticlimactic if it is though.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:26pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

It is possible that I am wrong, but I have to say that not many people actually go to the websites of the game developers. So it is possible that the game is what it was. Seems anticlimactic if it is though.

The beta was on AG for a bit. I don't think they actually changed anything on the beta while it was live, though. From looking at the pictures, it does look like things changed, especially with objectives (which in that case I am assuming there is a campaign). The menu looks a little more refined.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:48pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,482 posts

Knight

If it's not new feature(s) or something having to do with the forum I don't see how it matters.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:50pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Exactly.

This is pretty much an ad so I'll put my money on the announcement being something game-related.

Posted Nov 16, '12 at 11:57pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

11,960 posts

Knight

This is pretty much an ad so I'll put my money on the announcement being something game-related.

You seem to think the ad is related to the upcoming announcement, but I don't see any such relation. Instead, I think the announcement will be forum-related.

Reply to [OFFICIAL] Quest Feedback Thread!

You must be logged in to post a reply!